✨Chapter 16✨

The next couple of days went by rather faster than usual. It went with work and more work, witnessing Felix and Hongjoong quickly fall for each other, and Just time going by ruthlessly against all of their wills, but regardless everything seemed normal. Everyone seemed to live their respected lives in their respected place.

Normal. Everyone...

To everyone else, everything felt normal, and they were content. But to Jung Wooyoung himself, nothing at all was normal and it was eating away at his soul. This was the first time he absolutely felt out of place. Regardless of his reckless decisions being consistent, he was all on top of things, having an idea of where his mind is at. It was a careful mindset he carried behind all of that attitude and foolishness.

But right now? God, he felt like he could entirely lose his mind. Ever since he saw San with the mysterious male, his focus on Wooyoung was... out of focus. Wooyoung had fewer incidents in general AND at work, but when he did cause any type of trouble it felt as if San brushed it off, with a smile at that. Why was this an issue? Well, it was a simple fact that San NEVER brushed anything off no matter how small. Before whatever change went through his mind, he would have Wooyoung up against a wall before Wooyoung could regret whatever havoc he caused. 

But lately, that hasn't been the case. Whenever they were together though? San wouldn't go as far as cuddling. Not even a peck against Wooyoungs needy lips. and it was sending him into absolute insanity. He didn't understand it... but he assumed that this had something to do with the tall blonde he saw with San that day he went out with Hongjoong.

Could San have been dating?... He had no idea and for that, he was rather unhappy. Not knowing could do a lot to a person. He sat in the breakroom, alone like he intended to be when he first came to work at this place, But that quickly changed for obvious reasons. He wasn't doing much, he found himself scrolling mindlessly through his social media hoping something interesting would happen for the sake of wanting to think less of his... whatever san was to him.

Just as he got an idea, Felix cautiously opened the door, Hoping that Wooyoung didn't see him attempting to come in undetected.

"Felix" and he jumps, he can tell from the small thump that he assumed was Felix's knee hitting the door on impulse.

"H-hi wooyoung"

"Why are you sneaking into the break room"

"I um..."

"You?"

"Fuck... I wanted to check on you, but we have only been friends for less than a year..."

Felix wants to continue, and Wooyoung can tell from where he is sitting, so he eyes the other, gesturing his hand as if a way to tell him to go on.

"So I called Ba- I mean Hongjoong and he told me that you are violent when you are upset so be careful, that's why I tried not to startle you... but I'm guessing you aren't going to hit me.

"I'm considering it" and Felix took that as a joke when he shut the door and moved to sit beside him, crossing his legs he stared at Wooyoung.

"What?"

"Tell me"

"Tell you what Lix"

"What's wrong"

He thinks for a second before continuing, before now he had sworn his poker face was going to be better at this, but it wasn't or Felix was just some type of wizard.

"I..." Now was his chance, he was going to voice his issues and he wasn't going to regret it. "It's San"

Felix gasped at the name, his eyes widened in size and a smile tugged his just from hearing Wooyoung admit that his issue was in fact San. And Felix? Felix was ecstatic, finally, his help comes in. And by the looks of it, Wooyoung now has no way out of the grip Felix mentally took on him the second the male lowered his guard and mentioned San.