✨Chapter 17✨

Here it was.

Today was the day and Wooyoung had no option to run from the now inevitable conversation he was going to have with san after their quote 'movie night'. He hasn't figured out how exactly he is going to go about this. Direct conversation? or just easing into it. Regardless it was GOING to happen.

He took the time to fix up his apartment... It felt a bit unnecessary since Wooyoung liked to keep his place tidy, but being tidier wouldn't hurt. He placed snacks on the table in a tray A variety of them so that each of them could have something to munch on, He paid for an order of pronto pups. Or Korean-styled corn dogs which are what everyone else called them, But he preferred the other term just for the spice.

Tonight he had Netflix open, simply because they were not even sure of what they were going to eat. He heard the door knock and he had hoped to pray to God that the person at the door was not San. He wanted it to be Hongjoong and Felix, Simply because he knew they would prepare him for seeing San. He tense when he went to open the door.

He hesitated, but then he went to open the door regardless. And of course, faith was against him because their Choi San stood, in a White turtle neck the long sleeves tight against his toned, muscular arms, it was tucked into a pair of blue straight jeans with a jean jacket that was in his hands. He was looking down at his phone when wooyoung opened the door and when it was opened he looked up from the device and smiled.

He is breathtakingly handsome, and even a fool would realize that would deny it. From his sharp jawline to his god-given proportions, He is absolutely gorgeous, and little did Wooyoung know San thought the same about him.

And Wooyoung felt his heart skip a beat, maybe even a couple if that was possible. He froze in his spot when San spoke.

"Hi," He said almost in a whisper. and for fucks sake wooyoung was melting,

"H-Hi" he whispered back hoping the beating that was practically in his throat wasn't that much audible. One could hear it across a room.

"Wooyoung..."

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to let me in" And he stumbles back opening his door more and allowing the other to walk in? He removed his shoes by the door and approached Wooyoung. He stood there face unreadable. His eyes had to be saying something but Wooyoung just couldn't decipher it. He stood there face to face with one of his biggest issues. and Yet he couldn't find himself pulling away.

San sighed hoping the smaller didn't notice the exhaled breath. Meanwhile, Wooyoung silently released the air he had no idea he was holding. San was the walking definition of beautiful after all. He moves towards the one-seater and stares at it for a second, but he doesn't sit on it. Instead, he sits on the floor in front of it.

Wooyoung assumes that he wants him to sit on the couch while San sits on the floor in front of him. He didn't think much of it though.

The aura was awkward, San's eyes wouldn't leave his phone and he barely spoke. and to every question, wooyoung asked the only response he got was a hum or nods. It was tense and Wooyoung had no idea why.

"Sannie."

"hmm."

"Look at me please" He hesitated... He hesitates to lift his head and look at wooyoung and god does it piss him off so much. He felt anger bubble under his skin and his eyes widen in size. San was honestly gonna push Wooyoung from his calm front and what would come after would end them both.

"You really-" Before he could finish he heard knocks at the door and he turns to open it. revealing the couple he had originally hoped to be there. They were on the verge of greeting him but immediately noticed the look on Wooyoungs face,