Tode na toote kabhi jo dhaaga tumse judd gaya

Naina placed Sameer's mug next to him... and noticed the empty glass. She picked it up, furrowing her brows, "Maine toh do sip hi liye the. Yeh khaali kaise?"

"Nainaaaa. Meri movie finish ho gayi. Mujhe bhook lagi hai." Ayush hollered from his room.

Thankful for the distraction, Sameer answered loudly, "Hey partner. Bahar aa jao."

Next instant, the door to his room opened with a force, and Ayush raced out, his face lit up, "Sameer."

The smile on Sameer's face was equally bright as he touched his fist gently to Ayush's tiny fist that he had forwarded energetically, "Missed you."

"Aap aaj hi aa gaye mujhe lene? Aaj toh Sunday nahi hai." Ayush raised his brows.

The empty glass took a backseat as Naina put it away and looked at Ayush, "Lene nahi aaye hai. Aur kal bhi nahi jaa sakta. Itni baarish mein na garden mein cricket ya football khel sakte hain na terrace pe jhoola jhool sakte hain."

Ayush pouted for a second, then flashed a bright smile, flicking his head at Sameer, "Toh aaj hum yahin khelenge. Okay?"

Sameer gave him a hi five, agreeing instantly.

Naina was amazed to see the way Ayush climbed on the sofa chair and went behind Sameer.

"Yeh kya kar raha hai, Ayush. Theek se baith na." She admonished him.

Leaning on Sameer back, he wrapped his little arms around his neck and grinned, "Cheeni ki bori ban raha hun. Woh mujhe aise hi terrace pe ghumate hain."

Her eyes filled with surprise, which was replaced by concern next moment and she frantically pulled Ayush's arm, "Aaj nahi. Sameer ko chot lagi hai. Unhe dard hoga."

The words were out before she could relate them to the incident of previous day. His eyes shot up to her, the scene flashing in their minds at the same time. Lowering her eyes, Naina turned crimson. Her heartbeat accelerated without warning, the image and her own reaction making her palms sweat. Sameer couldn't take his eyes off her. The colour on her face took his breath away. He had also felt a loss of heartbeat at the mention, but seeing the effect on her, his heart jumped in excitement.

Ayush saved them again, tugging at Sameer's arm after he jumped off the seat from the side, "Aapko chot lag gayi? Kaise lagi?"

Sameer looked away instantly, before Naina could lift her eyes to find him gawking at her. Turning to Ayush, he tried to sound normal, "Main gir gaya."

Naina sat on the opposite chair, biting her lip. It wouldn't be possible any time soon to put behind the happenings of last night and behave casually.

"Haww. Aap itne big hoke bhi gir gaye? Aap run kar rahe the kya?" Ayush asked with rounded innocent eyes.

Sameer shook his head, "Baarish ki wajah se. Paani tha... usmein phisal gaya."

Naina put her coffee mug to her lips, to disguise their quivering.

Ayush nodded in understanding, "Achha baarish mein gir gaye. Main bhi gira tha school mein two days pehle. Dekho mujhe bhi chot lagi." He twisted his arm to show his bruised elbow.

Sameer held his arm, looking carefully at the reddish mark with concern, "Oh no! Tumhe dard ho raha hai?"

Ayush vehemently shook his head, "Nahi toh. main strong hun na. Naina ne two two kissi kar di, uske baad dard hua hi nahi. Mujhe jab bhi chot lagti hai Naina kissi kar deti hai."

Before he could say something atrocious and embarrass her further, Naina got up and held Ayush's hand, dragging him to the kitchen, "Tujhe bhook lagi hai na. Bata kaunse biscuit khayega."

Na Jaane Kyon...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें