mystery monday

*yawn* "oh,I hate mornings..."tiny mumbled.teen said,"I know something you'll hate more...CAT AMBUSH ATTACK!!!" she said as she shoved a cat in tiny's face."AHHHH!!!"she screamed.just because she was part creeper.the cat hissed at her."GET THAT UGLY THING OUT MA FACE!!!"she said blushing.her heart beating fast.hero walked in looking really sleepy.he said,"zombies at 3:00."teen mumbled,"now???" Still with the cat in tinys face.then tiny started wincing and sat up on the bed trying to get as far away from the cat as she can."oh,sorry" teen said,tossing the cat out the window.she did a look at teen."WHAT???!!!"she said with a lot of additude.hero reminded her the flood of zombies outside."c'mon,tiny" she said while grabbing her hand.then she grabbed her sword.her favrote nether sword.tiny grabbed her dagger.then teen teleported with tiny.teleporting made tiny really dizzy and weak."please don't teleport"tiny said after the trip.teen said,"oh,its not that bad"she let go of tiny's hand but she fell,*faceplant*.oh teen thought.

tiny swiped a zombies arm off.teen said"eh...your fine"then an armored zombie slapped teen hard."OW" then she stabbed the zombie in the heart.her sword trapped its soul.she chekked its dauribalty.100 left.she sighed.she yelled,"GROUP CIRCLE!!!"at tiny and hero.they nodded.tiny turned her eyes white and made them glow bright.teen and hero made their eyes glow.they glitched out and then TNT fell from the sky.it exploded the zombies instantly.and damadged them a little.all the zombie souls went into her sword increasing its dauribaly.thanks.heroteen thought.everyone's eyes went dimmer.because sommoning such explosive TNT was a lot of energy.tiny was starving because she hadent eaten yet.I'm so hungry tiny thought.teen went in tinys head.trip???NO!!!tiny yelled.killing a few of teens brain cells.but they restored.hero was  a little confused but then knew.teen gave tiny a $20."explore" was the last word she said before teleporting with hero.

Attack of uncle invisible

------------------------------------------

"Ugh.....they left???!!!"tiny complained.I better go...she sprinted away.she saw thick movement in the air.then she got whacked in the face and everything went black.she woke up in a dark,abandoned apartment.she now realized who whacked her."UNCLE!!!REALLY!!!???"he sighed,"oh,sorry tiny I didn't reconise you."chuckling,he said,"you were so green I thought you were a possessed zombie.baby zombie."her face turned red."please,let me go and find some cafe or something."her stomach rumbled feircely."can I please cook for you???"he begged."fine."he gave her some French toast,with a hint of gunpowder.how rare she thought.she ate then went home.no troubles.when she got home she yelled at teen,"DONT LEAVE ME ON THE STREETS!!!"she asked,"why???what happened???" "UNCLE ALMOST DOSED ME WITH POISION TO TURN ME TO A ZOMBIE!!!" "Uncle???uncle invisible???" "YAHHH!!!" "how?" "HE THOUGHT I WAS A BABY ZOMBIE!!!" "Oh..."they both said.tiny was starting to feel a little tired."eh...I'm going back to sleep" she said.she walked sluggish to her bed,collapsed on it,and slept.