Butterfly.....

Hi, Lhian at your service. I will be starting now because this story is just something. So, I've been loving Xavier for quite some time. I'd known him when we were First year high school. He's not that "sikat" that time. Of course, he's just new back then. Then a time comes, when he ramped for one school event then boom, he was known all over the campus. Every girl had a crush on him, the boys befriended him and the teachers know him as well. Then there's me. A nobody.

"Hi Lhiaaaan! Someone's coming our waaay."

I saw him coming, Xavier. "Hey, shut up. You're obvious. Stop."

"Hey, why don't you confess?"

"You okay? I don't want to be dumped."

"Why?"

"Hey, I don't want to join the friend zone society". HAHAHAHA! I stood up after saying that.

I went to Xavier and said, "Hi Xavier."

He only responded with a smile. 

Yeah that's how things work. A hi and a smile. And the story ends. I always say hi for him to notice me but all the time he's just smiling at me. And sometimes, ignores me. Well, that's life.

Let me go straight to the point. This story is just a short one so what's the use of telling it all? I want him to be mine. I want us to be "us". I don't want to be a stalker, a friend, a schoolmate. Or whatever. But what can I do? We're not even close. As in.

So that's it. I'll forever be a stalker. Harhar.

Here's the good news. We became classmates in Physics class which I really suck. I was expecting some kind of teleserye here which he will be my partner and we will fall in love with each other. But that did not happened. Of course my partner was my best friend, and his partner was? OMG. That girl is beautiful. I'm hopeless. They will be attached to each other then me? I will forever regret everything. 

"Hey girl, his partner is beautiful huh?"

"IDC, I'm a goddess."

"It's okay. But you can never have him."

"Oh, youuuuuuuuuu!" I shouted. They all looked at me.

I was embarrassed, really. Even Xavier looked at me and smiled. HE SMILED?! OMG HE SMILED. DID I LOOK CUTE? No, i was a total mess. Yeah, he always smiles at me. What's new?

Weeks have passed, I saw him with his lab partner. Hey, they're sweet. What happened? I should really be his partner. I overheard their conversation. I eavesdrop, actually.

".......... But I'm happy that I am with you. Swear!", Xavier said to Bianca, his lab partner.

"Seriously? Hahahahahaha!" Then she hugged him.

Are they seriously together now? I want to cry. I run going to the powder room. I cried and cried until no tears pour into my eyes. I said to myslef. "Hey stop loving him. He will never love you. Stop being so dumb."

 I was okay then. I entered the room like nothing happened. It was our class in Values education. Wow, a boring class. Think I should get some sleep. 

Ms. Sanchez, our V. Ed teacher comes in. "Good morning class. We should talk about our....... "

Then I fell asleep. I was dreaming of my childhood friend Ian. We were running in our garden, playing. Looking for butterflies, which we really do when we were young.  When we got tired I lied down and he also did. 

"Hey Lhian, there's a butterfly! Look. "

"Yeah, I know. And I also know that that thing wouldn't be mine."