―𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡

"I saw the devil last night,
 he looked a lot like me."
— Y/n L/n

"Mmm? You want me to join Port Mafia?" Y/n laughed, almost sounding like a neko. "I mean, sure, my ability must be very useful." The Port Mafia's leader didn't look very amused. The girl, no older than ten, touched her sharp, cat-like canine teeth. Mori, the port mafia's leader, has heard things like Y/n being a complete prodigy. "What do I get out of this?"

_____

Y/n L/n

Ability: 'Voodoo Puppets'.

Anything, a person she touches will be under her control, like they're puppets. Y/n can release invisible strings and control them using them when she can't touch the target. She must be at least three metres away from the target in order to do that. If Y/n gets three days prior notice of her target, she can make voodoo dolls and yeah. Tormenting them using the dolls owoowowoowo

Y/n has the nickname of Voodoo Monster. Why? Her gift doesn't have many drawbacks; the only drawback could only be Y/n's desires must be greater than those she controls, or else she won't be able to control or manipulate the targets. 

Strength: 3.5/5

Agility: 5/5

Intelligence: 3/5

Stamina: 4/5

Teamwork: 2/5

Y/n is the perfect example of Yin and Yang. Her hair is parted, split into two different colours, some even say she looks like a doll. Even though she looks like Yin and Yang, it has absolutely nothing to do with her ability. Y/n always wears the same (accessory) everyday, at every occasion.

____

The Port Mafia boss sighed as he stood up from his chair, gesturing for Y/n to come closer to him. Right now, Y/n was standing right in front of the door. She reluctantly listened to the boss and came closer. "Something that you'd get out of... Hmm..." Mori thought hard. "How about---"

"Nya," Y/n dragged the 'a' as she flapped her hands, gesturing for Mori to stop talking. You talk too much, she thought. "You don't need to tell me anything," Y/n smiled sweetly, hiding bloodlust, "I'll join. Under one condition: I can leave when I feel like it."

"You've got a deal," Mori smiled. "Well, that was easy, coming from a girl who just escaped from the black market." Y/n shot Mori a death glare, before smiling, oozing bloodlust. The room was a bit awkward to be in, two people, just smiling sweetly, displaying intention to harm one another. It was quite creepy, to be honest.

____

A/N, I won't be updating this frequently, expect slow updates. I might discontinue this book, too. But for now, please enjoy the book!