Introduction.

Heya all, this story is all about finding love, a long waited life. A life full of love, dreams, promises, heartbreak & then falling in love all over again.

Angela D'Souza, 23 years old, a very attractive, gorgeous woman with joly nature, kind heart. A friend who you would seek in your life, a person you always want to be around, she is just everything a friend, family & a Man wants to have in his woman. She is just beautiful with a brain. An honest woman. She is struggling to get her life on the track with a good job and family support which seems really hard for her to get. Now let's see how she will Manage without her family & friends support.

Richard Silva, 27 years old, a hot, handsome & arrogant man. A billionaire who just knows how to rule his company & people, but from inside of his heart he is a broken man. He doesn't care who thinks what about him. He is surrounded with high walls around his heart so that his heart can't even beat fast for anyone else.

Let's peek into their lives to see how they are gonna meet & who's heart gonna beat fast for whom?

NOTE : THIS IS MY FIRST EVER WRITING FICTION STORY. GUYS IF YOU FIND ANY KIND OF MISTAKE DO LET ME KNOW POLITELY, NO HARSH COMMENTS PLEASE. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT.

JUST enjoy the story with me & keep smiling all of my readers.

With lots of love,
iNkEd pApErS