Chapter 8

kaminari's pov

I laid on the hospital bed leaning against kiri, as we talked to the others.

he looked at the time on hi phone and he nodded.

hey dinner is in half an hour look over this and ill call it down for you, he said as he handed me a menu.

i pointed out what i wanted and he nodded he picked what he wanted and he sat the menu down he wrapped his arms around me and he leaned over and kissed my head. I played with his fingers as we talked to the group.

after 30 minutes kiri reached over and grabbed the phone. he called down and ordered our food for us.

about 20 minutes later the door opened a bit and I carefully sat up, i winced a bit at the pain, the nurse came over and again she handed him his tray as she placed mine on my table.

i took the lid off and I saw a cheeseburger cut in half, french fries, water, and a sprite.

I got to eating still engaging in the conversations of what happened the other day, they told me everything about aizawa's lesson today.

we joked around, and laughed till visiting hours were done.

here is the laptop you asked me to bring mina said as she handed kiri the laptop.

thanks mina. he said she walked out, i turned to him and he looked down at me.

you wanna be little baby? I just nodded.

all right here you go he said as he placed my paci in my mouth, he held up my three stuffies.

which one do you want to cuddle with?

I looked at the stuffie, and I smiled and I pointed to him.

I wan cuddle daddy. he sat the stuffies down an held his arms out for me. I giggled and I climbed into his arms and I laid down on top of him he wrapped his arms around me and rocked me.

he ran his fingers through my hair as he hummed softly to me.

I felt my body falling asleep i felt him lay me down next to him, he moved my IV so it wouldnt get caught in anything.

i rolled over and I curled up next to him clinging to him.

dream TW flashback

I woke up pinned to the bed I looked around and I noticed i was in my bedroom I saw my father walking towards me I tried to move but there was some one else holding me down.

LET ME GO I screamed.

"you know you can never be a real boy if im able to do this to you" my father said as I felt him slam himself into me I blacked out as I felt my body shake in fear, as I continued to cry out.

dream over

i was woken up to some one shaking me, I shot up breathing heavy, i was drenched in a cold sweat. as i felt tears falling down my face.

denki baby are you okay, what happened.

I looked over at him and when i was able to recognize who it was I grabbed his shirt and I buried my face in his chest as I cried harder he wrapped his arms around me tightly. as he rocked me, here baby take this, he put my paci in my mouth and picked up my bunny he held it out for me I pushed it away and clung to him tighter okay baby. its okay ive got you he rocked me back and forth as he held me tighter calm down baby its was just a dream, ive got you now he whispered to me.

i heard a knock on the door and it scared me, he held my head to him as the door opened.

is everything okay in here? i heard a female voice say.