CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE
Yes, I'm Here

SUNGHOON'S POINT OF VIEW
"Hyung!" Sunoo rushed towards me. "Yes, Sunoo?" I looked back at him. "Hyung, i'm scared. Can i sleep here tonight? I heard some footsteps in my room so i decided to sleep here. Like for real i really heard it." He explained. "Come down now Sunoo. It's fine i'm here, the ghost won't touch you. I will protect you."I chuckled and pat his head.

"Hyung, are you making fun of me?" He looked at me with sad eyes."Nope. I'm not making fun of you Sunoo. It's true that i will protect you from the bad ghost. Now go to sleep, tomorrow we will have practice." I assured him by looking at his eyes and smiled. "Ok hyung. But seriously, you should sleep in my side ok hyung? Got it?" He said.
"Yes, now let's sleep." I smiled and we went into a deep slumber.

TIME SKIPPED ( 6:56 AM )

SUNGHOON'S POINT OF VIEW
"Sunoo wake up, we have practice." I shaked Sunoo's body so that he will woke up, but no respond. "Sunoo come on we really need to get up. The members will get mad if we don't go there." I said but still, no response.
I was worried so i went in his side. I feel like i was frozen in my place. Sunoo is pale. Sunoo's beautiful lips isn't red anymore. Sunoo's rosy cheeks isn't also red anymore.

I panicked and called the staffs inside the building. I also called the members and told what happened about Sunoo. They were also worried about him so we rushed together in my room and carried him so we can immediately go to the hospital.

We actually made it to the hospital and one of the doctors checked Sunoo's pulse and looked to us. "It's good that you made it on time. If not, i don't think he can survive." The doctor said and we all sighed in relief.
'Thank goodness....i thought something bad will happen to Sunoo.' I went to the bench and sat there. Waiting patiently for the doctor to come out. The members are also panicking because of what happened to Sunoo. "I hope Sunoo is fine." Jungwoon said and the others agreed. "How did this happen Sunghoon? We thought Sunoo is getting better." Heesung asked me. "I also don't know hyung. All i know is that he went into my room last night because he was scared. And then all of the sudden he won't wake up even though i told him to wake up." I said.

Everyone in the hall sighed. "I'm worried..." Ni-ki said and everyone agreed. "I really hope he will be cured." Jay said while looking down. "I hope so too.." I said.

______

Hi guys! I'm sorry if i only uploaded chapter one but don't worry i will update as soon as possible since i'm also a student myself so i'm busy taking my online class.

Pardon my grammar, i'm not really good at speaking english since it isn't my mother tounge. I accept critisms so please comment or even private message me if there is something wrong with my story!

Also, i will change the book cover when i have the time to edit! Sorry everyone huhu.

SUNSUN FOR THE WIN!