Careless I might be... But hurt I am *Zayn Malik Fanfic*

Hi, my name is Kylie, I am 17, and ever since the my dad passed away, i became the most careless girl you wil ever meet. I sneak into night clubs everyday and get drunk, but even though, i am still a virgin, i may look and act like a slut but actually im not one. So lets stop talking about me and let me tell you my story. 

It was 7:00 pm, I was bored so i decided to go to the new night club opening tonight. I took a shower, wrapped the towel around me and did my hair and make up. when i finished i went to my closet. "what to wear, what to wear." I couldnt find anything new or hot enough so i decided to look in my mom's closet, since she always goes to nightclubs and gets drunk. As I was going through her clothes, I found the perfect dress, it was a strapless, white dress that barely covered anything. I put it on and wore the tallest pair of pumps she own. then i was ready to go. 

I hopped off the cab and paid the driver. I knew they were gonna put more security this time so i decided to crawl on the floor so that they dont see me, or bend down or something. I did it and got in. I started grinding on some guys and drank lots of alcohol. Then out of nowhere i guy pulled me and started kissing me. He then took me to a room, and started slowly lifting my dress up, I knew where this was going but I was too drunk to refuse and BOOM.. there goes my virginity.

I woke up to a headache in the morning, when i looked at the person laying next to me i was gobsmacked.. it was non other that THE zayn malik from one direction. I wasnt a fan but i didnt hate them. I just know about them from my friends. He then woke up and saw me looking at him. "hey" he said. "hi" it was then an awkward silence until he asked "how old are you?" "umm.. 17?" i hesitated. He was shocked "but how did you manage to.. i... uhh.. i need to go to the bathroom"  when he went, i saw that his phone was on the table, so i quickly took it, called myself and saved his number. One never knows when he might need zayn malik. After that i got dressed and left, not leaving a single thing behind.d

When i got home it was 7:30 so my mom would probably be asleep. I went to her room and slightly peeked from the door. I wasnt surprised when i saw someone sleeping next to her. Ever since my dad passed away. she would always get drunk and sleep with random guys. and often beat me up and blame me for his death. which was not true cause he was involved in a dar accident and i was only 10.

I went to my room and slept the whole afternoon.

"Kylieeeeee" i heard my mom call my name. i knew what she wanted. i went to the kitchen got some advil and a glass of water and went to her room. "Thank you" she said as she took the pill and then i helped her get up and get dressed then i spent the day with my friends. 

*1 week later* 

My period was late. 

I was panicking. It was never late. Something must be wrong, but this cant be true.

I went on google and typed 'Late Period'.

There it was in big bold letters. 

"PREGNANCY"