Prolog

[Prolog]

~~~ Club Avalon Friday night ~~~

~~~ Paxton - POV ~~~

I have taken the place in my usual corner at the club. Yeah, weekend again and after two years in Europe back to my old schedule - every Friday night looking for fun in 'Club Avalon'. Maybe I can find some tonight. They still keep the bar and dance area in the good old black theme. The hallways have changed, they keep them in red and black, on the walls and the floors. The music, is matching for a dance floor running in the background, for every age some music in store, the dance floor in front of me, a long bar to the left with two bartenders working in this place since day one, Axel and Jax, old 'friends' of mine - we know each other since day one, two guys more on the active sadistic side. We had much fun together 11 years ago, but it didn't last, I was not really easy in those days, but we always stayed friends. A hallway with rooms right across the bar, the restrooms to the right side and some office rooms to the left side. The dungeons and dark rooms on the two floors above me, including the owner's apartment under the roof.

11 years ago, when I visited this club for the first time, I had to lie my way in because I was still underaged. The club was in an old 4 stories warehouse, although the owners changed several times, none of them changed the interior fittings. Today the club looked all the same, but actually the club got renovated. At least everything looks fresh, but no major changes. Back in the days, there was just one rule, the dungeon door closed, meaning a private session, door open, you can watch, joining into a session had to have permission and talked about before. Today, there are windows with curtains, means open welcome to watch, doors locked means private, doors open means welcome to join. Then there was the dungeon or dark room for exhibitionists, a bigger room with a gangway on the side, always open, and everyone was welcome to watch.

As I couldn't find someone I was interested in, just the old familiar faces, I was going to pick up a drink at the bar and have a talk to the bartenders.

"Hi, Axel, seeing you still here. Can I get my old favorite one?" Me looking questioning to Axel.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I, always was the best club in town, now it got even better. For sure, still Long Island Iced Tea?"

"Yeah. What do you mean with that one? It's just freshening up on the inside?"

"Didn't hear? The owners changed two years ago. And believe me, the club has changed. Some new rules. You haven't been here for a while."

"How could I miss that? Yeah ok I know, 2 years break because of my European trip, I get it. "

"Maybe because you are not really paying attention, as always. You should check out the new rules, maybe... just saying."

"Oh, common Axel, after 11 years I am not really interested in who owns it, just they don't close it. Oh, then enlighten me about the new rules."

"Still, my good old Paxton, I see, and still your good old wristband, tell that one must be 11 years old by now?"

"Yes, you are right, still the old one. And as you can see, nothing's changed. So, tell me, what are those new rules."

"Oh, respecting every DOM in this area as it should be, and the subs have to follow at least the base rules in this area too. If you stay here... I think the blue one is going down fast."

"You are joking, right? Respecting a DOM at every time, yeah Axel you will never get a 'Yes, sir' from me. Sorry, they also have to earn my respect otherwise they are just like every guy out there. So I shall go around and say always, Yes sir or what? They really must be crazy. And because I am on the passive side, I should always be on my knees? Not going to happen. I wasn't on my knees 11 years ago, I don't start today, because someone says so. Oh where is Nadia?"