Nellie's Greatest Wish

I would recommending u a book called Our Australian Girl Nellie's Greatest Wish. I think is a very good book is a bout in 1850 Nellie is returning to Adelaide to searching the Thompson family at Burra, cause she need to find her best friend Mary in hospital and she was really sick and then she walked a long way to hospital to find Mary, when she find her in the hospital and she found that she was not there, the bed was empty. Then she asked doctor where Mary is and the doctor said that Mary was died in the hospital. Then one day Nellie found one copper on the flour and then she pick it up and ran up to the woman and asked: Is that yours ma'am?" And the woman said:"yes, it is thanks for finding me the coin!" Then the woman want to gave Nellie reward and said:"I must gave u something by way of reward, all I have are coppers." Nellie said"I'm happy to have returned the money to its rightful owner." Then she said to Nellie:" where may I find you?" The Nellie said she had no house and she need to find somewhere to live. And then the lady said u can live to my house u want and I can be your teacher.

This is my favorite book and I got it for my birthday two years ago and it's really good book so I highly recommend to you so you can get any book shop in Australia but I am not sure you can get it from another country Please vote and common and I might update another short story if I have time so thanks guys!
xx OurAustraliangirlfan