'Trouble in the Factory : Part 1'

*Two and a half years ago, 3rd Person PoV*

The room was dark and dimly lit by the lights hanging from the ceiling as Izuku brushed his hair back with his hands, clearly about to lose his mind. "I forget who I am. I forget who I am! I'm Izuku Midoriya, son of Venom! I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKING EYES FIRST!" The red head shouted as he turned back around, going full body in the process.

He charged at the young teen bound in the chair, his claws and teeth bared, ready to tear the boy apart as he screeched in excitement. But then, a loud bang rang out from inside the basement-like room, and the boy's life had come to an end with the blood beast standing there, shocked and taken by absolute surprise.

"I heard the black birds sing." The voice of a young boy around Izuku's age said as he kept the gun pointed at the deceased teenager's head, blood dripping from the hole that was made when the bullet came crashing through his skull and turning his brain to mush.

The voice of yet another boy that sounded more like the blood beast spoke up too, taking the first one's side. "And we let his mother board the immigrant ship to New York...We didn't kill Mrs Changretta." The orange-haired boy spoke as he told his peer that they disobeyed Izuku's direct orders.

Taking a few steps forward, the teenager who pulled the trigger on the hand pistol continued speaking to the psychopath as he lowered the weapon and placed it back in it's holster. "And tonight, brother...We're not those kind of men." Said the boy with silver hair, patting the blood beast's shoulder as he walked by.

*Genjiro's PoV*

As I looked down from the railing just outside my office now that we're back at Small Heath, the place my siblings and I agreed to never come back to, I saw all the men and women, looking for employment, screaming and shouting as they all held their employment contracts above their heads.

"Genjiro" I heard my sister Akira speak up to me. At this point, it's been six hours since what happened at the funeral, and I haven't spoken a single word to my mom, Akira, or Arthur since then.

I don't blame them, they were really shaken up by the experience, but I know that what I did was for the good of our company and my family.

Turning my eyes over to her, I saw my little sister looking at me with an unimpressed expression on her face. "Akira." I said quietly, knowing what was going to come up next.

She walked right next to me and leaned down on the railing, now also looking at the workers that have gathered for a place in the factory. "So. You've set up bounties on information for men from the Mafia at $550 each. Of course we can afford it."

"Mhm." I responded to her without much of a thought. "Look, I know why you're here so how about you get the lecture over with, aye?" I asked her, wanting to get rid of this awkward atmosphere.

Exhaling deeply, she turned around and looked right at me, all whilst I kept on looking at the swarming mass of people below. "Alright, I will. But first, I want to say a few things."

Hearing her say this, I finally turned my eyes and whilst brushing my hair from my face to look at her as she kept one hand on the rail. "I know this goes without saying, but we were all really emotional back at the funeral. I'm sure you, Jason and Ada were no exceptions to that." She said as she looked right into my eyes.

"But I also know that you're letting your lust for revenge get to your head." At this, I turned my head over to my sister as a frown formed on my face. "And remember I know when you're lying." She said rather bluntly and with complete sincerity. And it was true, she had a serious knack for telling the difference between what is the truth and what isn't.