Chapter One

...I've been having these weird dreams lately...

    Two people sit in a quiet room alone. The first is a lady, clearly a therapist. The second is a boy no older than 17. His wild, spiky hair that is put into a relatively short but decent braid at the back. His roots were a brownish black while his tips were dyed a F/c. He had what looked like a burn scar along the outside of his left arm.

"How clear are these dreams?" The woman asks, glancing at her notes on her computer every now and then.

"... Vivid... Almost like a cinematic camera.." The boy responds staring at his hands

"Can you tell me what you see in these dreams?" She asks. Preparing a clipboard and pen.

".... I'm standing on a beach... The sand is a deep purple... The city behind me is a blaze..." The boy speaks as if he's there now, bouncing his knee to help with built up energy, twitching with fear as he speaks. The woman hands him a glass of water. "Thank you. Anyway, in front of me, in these dreams is the ocean, but twisted."

  The woman nods and writes down some notes. "When you say twisted, what do you mean?" The boy drinks some water before continuing. "The best description I can offer is that... It's caked in death..." He paused. "Corpses float on the surface, the stench of Iron reals from the water, the sickly red color for as far as the eye can see."

  The doctor looked at her notes and then the time. "Well Y/n, we'll have to wrap this up for now but I want you to continue with the daily journal we agreed upon. Now for your dreams... I believe your subconscious is informing you to ease up on what all you do. So until they get better, I suggest you quit your part-time jobs and try to focus on school. I also suggest starting a dream journal," the woman finishes as she begins packing her things up. The boy nods and stands up, putting on his black and F/c hoodie and Kingdom Hearts II hat. "Thank you Doctor Angela," the boy responded, opening the door for the both of them.

   Later the boy is seen in a car driving on a forest-lined road. The driver is a woman around her late-20s with long and wavy black hair that seems to be kept in a braided bun. She wore a white tank top with a blue skirt. On the back of her hands is a mark that looks like two eyes overlapping. "So Y/n, what do you think about having homemade chicken pot-pie when we get home?" The woman began watching the road carefully. The teenager sitting beside her nods his head deep in thought. "That sounds good," he whispers, looking at the road. His mother clearly took notice of the way her son spoke. She reaches over with her right hand and pets his head. "I understand you're confused and worried about your dreams but Angela knows what she's doing. I just want you to focus on you and me right now!" She cheers.

                        (Stripes POV)
     I can't help storming away from my mother. After being told over and over again that Lazari was the last kid, the truth finally got out that we have ANOTHER sibling. He's supposedly only four years younger than Laz... Which means she's lied to me for sixteen years!

Mother: 𝘴𝓽𝘳𝓲ρꫀ𝘴! ꪗρꪊ ᧁꫀ𝓽 ᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬 ꫝꫀ𝘳ꫀ 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘴 𝓲ꪀ𝘴𝓽ꪖꪀ𝓽!

   I turn back to her glaring uncontrolably. "𝔚𝔥𝔶!? So we can to talk? Dink? Let me guess pretend that I never heard this?! No! I'm going for a walk!.... I want to be the one to tell Lazari..." I continue to walk away into the forest.

    Looking up I notice that the sun is setting. I smile, not much, but it's there. The night means the beasts of the forest awaken and hunt.

   I stumble forward as I trip over something. Looking back I see a rail of some abandoned train tracks I forgot that these were the here... Might as well follow them. Tuning to my right an looking up I understand that the track fade from vision to the north. "Welp, I think I'll head south..." I say turning left and following the tracks.

                             (Y/n Pov)
   I jolt awake from my nightmare... Again. "Same dream again... However... that was... a new face..." Looking around I see that I'm on the couch in the living room, most of the house lights are off however, in the kitchen to my left I see the light above the Island on and a note on said island.

    I take the blanket off and stand up to stretch. In doing so, I notice that I'm dressed in grey basketball short and am also shirtless. "I did NOT go to see Doc in these... That's right, I got a shower when I got home and then mom asked to watch a movie with me!" I remember snapping my fingers. Walking over to the note I glance at the first sentence and begins to walk away only fully reading one word, "Japan" nodding my head and walking to the microwave to get my food I can't help but speak bitterly, "Thanks for letting me sleep while you take a trip across the world mom..."

  Walking into my room I use my right hand to turn on my light and set my food on my desk and PC. "Should clean up a little..." After getting a pair of cargo pants on I hear a ringing sound from my desk. Rolling my eyes, I reach over to my wireless mouse and click the large green 'Accept' button. "You always seem to call right as I'm changing" I tease. As I see a name tag on screen. 'B3TH'. Her profile picture is of Majora's Mask Link. I chuckle and make sure my camera I have hooked up is turned on. I turn around and begin cleaning up my clothes.

B3th: hehehehe. You sure you don't have a girlfriend Y/n~

     I heard her giggle more breathe very heavily which, admittedly made me blush. B3th's response to my flushed face as to giggle and purr.

B3th: C'mon darlin', take off some more!~

    Shaking my head I put a thin grey sleeveless shirt on and sit in my computer chair. "No. Now, what game did you wanna-" I was cut off by the sound of a gunshot.

B3th: Y/n?! What was that?!

I looked out my window but couldn't see anything. "Gunshot. However hunting is illegal in those woods... Too many missing people..." Nodding my head I get up and open my closest. "B3th, I'm checking it out. The shots were close." Looking out the window on last time I see an old pickup turn into the forest at the old tracks. "The noise is at the old tracks by my house. I'll take care of it." I finished grabbing Maria, the families' custom 1911 and a couple of hunting knives.

" I finished grabbing Maria, the families' custom 1911 and a couple of hunting knives

(Maria)

(Two of these)

(Two of these)

B3th: Y/n! Don't you'll get hurt or even killed!

   Before she could continue to protest I turned off my computer and grabbed my trench coat before closing the door to my house.