North Carolina to California

Today is February 15,2015. The day where everything will change. I'm moving to California because my mom and dad are getting divorced.My mom wants to start over and start a new life. Its not gonna be easy to leave everything I have here behind but my best friend Haley who has been there for me since 6th grade, it's gonna be hard to leave her. My mom keeps saying I'll make new friends there, but its not gonna be the same. I start to pack my clothes in my suitcases and put all my important things in boxes. "Taylor can you come downstairs for a minute please?" my mom yells from the bottom of the staircase. "Yea mom?" I say standing on the top step. "The moving truck is going to be here in 2 minutes so I need for you to put everything in the car so we can drive to the airport and have them het our things, ok?" "ok mom I'm almost done packing" "ok" mom says washing back into the living room getting everything picked up. A few minutes later I come down the stairs with boxes in my hand putting them in the car walking back and forth from the car to my room putting things in the car. As soon as everything is ready we take off to the airport where we get our tickets and head onto a plane. The plane ride was about 5 hour but I fell asleep most the way. When we got there we drive from the airport to our new house. It was 2 stories my room was on the top floor. My mom and I both started unpacking our things and settled in. When we were finished it was dinner time. My mom started cooking and I went around the house to explore. It was a very pretty house, we lived just 10 minutes from the beach. When I was done looking around I went up to my room and started to hang my posters on my wall of Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendez, other great singer's. When I was done my mom called me for dinner,I walked down the stairs and sat down at the dinner,table with my mom. We talked about things that were going to,miss and things that we want to change about ourselves. After dinner I out my plate into the sink and went upstairs on my phone. After about 2 hours i took a shower and went to bed. The next day I woke up and got ready for my new day of school. Put my makeup on,did my hair. I had on light wash skinny jeans from Hollister, white shirt with a gold and white flower necklace,and lace toms. I had my long brown hair straightened. When I was done I walked downstairs got my coffee and drove to school. When I got there I parked my car and went to the front office. They let me know I was enrolled and ready for class, they gave me my schedule and had someone send me to my first class. As I walked into my first class which was world history, everyone stared at me but I didn't really mind. I handed to note to my new teacher and she told me to take a seat by this sorta tall guy with brown hair brown eyes, he was totally gorgeous. I placed my back next to my desk onto the floor and looked at the gorgeous guy beside me. He just smiled and said "hi my name is Cameron, nice to meet you what's your name?" I smiled and my cheeks turned red and I said "hey I'm Taylor." "nice to meet you Taylor, I hope your first day here goes well for you. If you need anything just let me know." he was very nice and so cute and all through outclass as the teacher was talking all I could think about was how cute Cameron was and how much I'm going to like it here. When class was over and the bell rang Cameron showed me around the school. When it was lunch time Cameron sat with me and talked about what goes on at this school and talked about himself letting me get to know him better. I filled him in on my life and the reason I moved and where I moved from. He was such a nice guy and actually the most decent guy I've ever met. After lunch I went back to class trying to figure out my classes and meeting new people. When the last bell rang I got to my car and drove home. I walked into the door of my new home. I put my stuff in the table beside the door and told my mom how my first day went. When I was done I got snapchat and posted about my day at my new school and texted my old friends told them how it went. When I was done I did a little homework some of my teachers gave me, took a shower and went to bed.