Scott

( Mitch POV )
The thought of Scott and Alex disgusted me. I know we always joke around about loving each other and kissing each other on superfruit episodes but I really do love him. He was there when no one else was ; he is my life , my other half. But here I am scottless while Alex has Scott in Scott's room ( by the way there was sound effects ). Good thing I have Wyatt. While Alex and Scott do their thing me and Wyatt as sitting on the couch. Maybe getting a little tipsy. I just thank god that Scott isn't drinking cus when ever Scott drinks HE DRINKS. Normally it ends up with Scott and I in his bed just the two of us no distractions except each other.
( fifteen minutes later )
Scott and Alex finally say their goodbyes and Alex leaves ; leaving me and Scott which isn't always good. But something feels different if feels like when I first met Scott I think I'm blushing. I should really talk to Scott but then again taking doesn't always work out. Last time Scott and I "talked" it ended up in screaming and yelling. Scott and I always fight but we always don't stay mad for long. Scott went straight to his room after he said good bye to Alex. he never does that. He always come and sits next to me and wraps his giant arms around me and we both end up falling asleep on the couch. But not tonight. something is wrong with Scott. My Scott.
I walk up to Scott's room and see him laying on his bed looking out to night sky full of stars. I walk up to his bed and slowly sit down on his bed.
"Scott" I ask him.
"Ya" he says back.
"You okay"
" No. not really. mitch what r we doing, we have been friends for a while and never discussed it. I mean I'm in a relationship and your being queen and we both r singing together in a group with thousands of fans.
But we always talk to each other about things except about one thing .........."
"Which is " I ask cautiously
"Us...... "