Part title

Hirai Momo.

Hirai means to fly high in Japanese. And Momo knows this. She's capable of flying- not literally because she's sure if she ever threw herself off a cliff she'll end up dead and Sana won't be too happy about that- but metaphorically, to see everything like an eagle, her sharp shrewd eyes never missing a thing.

She's a flying eagle- Sana, who's stepping out of the dorm to go for a run points out that her name actually means flying peach, she ignores it- and because she's convinced she's a flying eagle she dwells deeper into a certain pattern she's noticed for a while between two people, between three people if she includes herself.

And right on cue, the idiot half of the two people that sends her eagle senses tingling enters the living room.

"Do you want do a vlive?" Nayeon grins.

The flying eagle doesn't miss an opportunity with its prey. Somehow the conversation drifts to hair colors during the live, she asks the fully grown adorable moron what color she likes on Mina's hair.

Mina? The idiot asks. And then she falls asleep. Or that's what it looks like with the far away look on her face, eyes glazed over. And she thinks. Thinks for a second. For ten seconds, for twenty. Momo wonders if she asked her about all her life decisions that led to this moment. But she's pretty confident she only asked what colour hair suits Mina the best. She finally gets an answer after a solid thirty seconds. "Black." Nayeon replies in a voice low and soft, unusual for her.

Curious.

She files away the information to the back of her head.

I'm not coloring my hair black, lol. Mina randomly declares on bubble.

And does the exact opposite. She takes rebirth as a brunette.

Nayeon takes rebirth as a dog. Her tongue hangs out a little, draws rapid little breaths whenever her eyes land on Mina.

Curious indeed. Momo muses.

Momo is positive, well used to be positive until the two subjects of her analysis decided to mess with her head, that she's not the most popular person of the group. It's definitely Nayeon, the babbling idiot, who draws everyone, except Mina, to her with her you'd-think-I'm-on-some-kind-of-drug-But-I'm-just-high-on-life energy.

So when Mina and Nayeon suddenly start showering her with affection and gifts, it has warning bells going off crazy in her head thanks to her spidey senses- eagle senses, she corrects herself, she shouldn't have let Sana convince her to watch the Spider-Man movie for the billionth time again last night.

"Momo gave me chocolates." Mina gushes on bubble, like it means the world to her to have her attention, to be the recipient of her affection. But Momo is the Flying Eagle, not the Flying Fool- she recalls easily how she didn't get more than a casual thanks when she actually gave those chocolates to her.

Interesting- she notes.

Nayeon appears couple of hours later, posting some random images of herself and a shot of a pathetically scrunched up M&M's in her hand.

Very interesting - she notes again.

All she needs now is a little research to validate her theory.

"Why is it called Bermuda?" Sana peeks over her shoulder to look at the notes in her hand. Momo smiles when a soft kiss is laid upon her naked shoulder, sighs into the warmth of her girlfriend and replies, "Because this triangle can put that one to shame."