~hey kacchan nice to see you again~

hello my devils this is dekubaku villian izuku numbor 1 hero bakugou.this will be spicy(^▽^*) some juicy parts too if yall want.its also very very sexcual a lot of s#x and smut please don't hate.

bakugou's POV

it has been a few years since izu has went missing i'm 18 now i ignored everyone but people undestanded why but mostly shttiy hiar,raccoon eyes,pikachu and tape dispenser understand it very clearly they knew i have a crush on izu for so long,but for izu to disappear they knew i was going on a very very hard time on the past years.'hey bakubae you okay'raccon eyes asked while  walking towards me 'y-yeah i'm fin-' i was cut off by when the villain alarm goes off.i was prepared thats what i thought,i walked where the attack was but the i saw a villian he has green hair,taller then me,glowing emerald eyes he looks like izu 'oh well well well if it isn't one and only katsuki bakugou' the green haired said 'who are you!'i yelled 'oh you don't remamber me thats sad'the green haired said 'WTH do you mean i don't know you' i said 'oh you do and how could you forget me kacchan~' he said i paused and looked at him 'n-no w-way you aren't izu and will never be him thats too good to be true'i said while turning my head away from him her grab my waist and i was shocked i wanted to hurt him but i can't for some reson my quirk dosen't work.'silly kacchan it is me~' and he kissed me i pushed him away and said 'no way cuase  i like izu what the hell that was my first kiss weird guy' i said 'kacchan wait up~' 'shut up you villian and stop calling me that ' no can do' 'wahtever'i said 'so kacchan where are you going'he said 'no where now stop following me or i will'i said 'kacchan you know its me~'he said i blush and said 'yeah........no i don't think izu will be a villian because he most likely to be a hero' 'oh umm kacchan about that i do't think thats true'he said 'yeah now go leave me alone you look like izu and i don't think you care anyway'.i was tearing up(btw thier in bakugou's dorm and bakugou is sitting on his bed).suddenly i feel someone hugging me i turn around and saw the villian hugging me i quickly blush and pushed him a away, 'w'what a-are y-you do-doing' i suttered while blushing bright pink.'aww is kacchan blushing' he said 'w-what s-shut u-up a-and g-go'i said.suddenly i feel a pair of lips on mine i open my eyes and see the villian kissing my i must say it feels like izu but it can't be right? i thought but the he said 'kacchan i know you miss the olded my but i can't go back' 'stop it you villian UGH.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM'i said angrily and tears coming down my cheeks.then he kissed me again i tried to move but i can't,after a few minutes i gave in and kissed back.the kiss turned in to a make out session.

all meh dirtied minded bish here you go~

izu:oh puppy~

bakugou:y-yes i-izu?

izu:heres your reward for being good~

bakugou:w-what reward- ahhh~ ahh~

izu:shhh you don't want your friend to hear you right~

bakugou:mmm~ i-izu s-slow d-down~                                                   (im in zoom class and im writing)

izu:naahh you liked it~

bakugou:mm~ ahhh~ i-izu~

izu:puppy~ whats my name~

bakugou:i-izu~

izu:wrong answer~

bakugou:f-fine d-daddy~

izu:thats more like it~

 okay after that wonderful and nosebleeding night~