You ran into the Aoba Johsai gym doors looking for Oikawa but you couldn't find him so you walked up to Iwaizumi asking where he was. " he's behind the gym." He said, trying to hold back a laugh. "Okay, thank you!" You said before running to the back of the gym, only to find Oikawa kissing one of his fan girls. "Oikawa?..." you said in a mumble trying to hold back tears that threatened to spill. Oikawa stopped making out with his fan girl and yelled "Now Iwa-Chan!" You felt a frigid liquid fall onto you, drenching your clothes as you quivered. The entire team of Aoba Johsai was now laughing, including your who is now your ex boyfriend Oikawa. "What was that for?.." You said in a mumble, squeezing the water out of your shirt. "How does it feel to be cheated on Y/N?" Oikawa said, snickering. "What?.. I didn't cheat?.. What are you talking about?.." you said crying. "You didn't cheat? Then explain this!" Oikawa said, pulling out a photo of you hugging another man. "That's my.." Oikawa didn't let you finish your sentence. "Don't even try to play the victim! You know what you did!" A boy ran up to you and hugged you and asked "Who did this to you?". "T-Them.." you said pointing to Oikawa and the rest of the team. "Come on, Mum is waiting for us in the car and when we get home you can get into some dry clothes." Oikawa froze, "Mum?.. That's your brother?!.." Oikawa said feeling guilty. "Yes, I'm their brother, Sora. Why did you do this?" Oikawa didn't know how to explain. "I-I thought they cheated so I got revenge by cheating on them to make them feel the pain.." he said in a mumble. Sora told you to cover your ears and raised his voice. "WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON THEM? I CAME TO VISIT THEM BECAUSE I'VE BEEN IN COLLEGE AND I PROMISED I WOULD COME SEE THEM SO I DID!" Sora yelled and then questioned "Why were you guys even watching us? you guys all disgust me." Sora uncovered your ears and picked you up. "I will now be going home with my sibling to care for them." Sora was irritated with the team. "No.. Y/N I'm sorry please forgive me!" You looked away from Oikawa and yelled "NO I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER! AND I WONT BE FORGIVING THE TEAM EITHER." Oikawa fell to his knees and started crying knowing he messed up.