The Boy At The Park

3rd Person POV:

You and your Mom along with your younger sister and your dog, Piper just moved to California from Minnesota because of your Mom's job and to get away from your dad who was always drunk and always took it out on you and your sister but mostly you. It was gonna be a new start for you and your sister, Lindsey because yall will be going to a new high school and be meeting new friends.

Your POV:

I had just finished unpacking the last of my boxes from the move. I was very tired from the long journey and I wanted to take a walk. "Mom may I go and take a walk in the park", I asked while coming downstairs. "Yeah sure sweetie just be home in time for dinner and can you take Piper with you too please", my Mom replied. I grabbed Piper's leash, my phone, and my ear buds. "Piper, come here sweet girl", I called out to my 4 year old pug. Piper ran straight towards me and as I hooked her leash to her collar she licked my cheek which she always does when I bend down to either pet her or put her leash on. I put in my ear buds and started listening to A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil as I walked out the door with Piper.

As I was walking in the park, I heard which sounded like someone playing an electric guitar and they were playing very good too. I looked in the direction from where the sound was coming from and saw this beautiful boy who had pretty, brown eyes and black, fluffy hair. I just stood there listening to him play his guitar and admiring his looks but then I saw him look up at me so I quickly turned my head the other way. From the corner of my eye I saw him put down his guitar and walk towards me. Maybe he notices me staring. I thought to myself.

"May I pet your dog and by the way what is your name", the boy said. "Oh um yeah sure, she won't bite and my name is Y/N what's yours and you play the guitar very beautifully", I replied.

"Oh thanks and my name is Brian but my friends call me Synyster Gates or just Syn for short and your dog is really cute I love pugs", said Syn.

" I have always wanted to learn guitar myself but i don't know anyone who could teach me", I said

"Well i can teach you if you'd like I'm very good at guitar I have played it since I was 5", Syn replied

"Oh thanks you are very kind", I said while smiling with excitement.

Me and Syn stayed at the park for 30 minutes and he talked about him and his friends, Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky are starting a heavy metal band called Avenged Sevenfold and he also talked about what he likes to do in his spare time and funny stories about his friends like he told me that one time his best friend, Jimmy tried to catch a stallion duck which I thought that story was just hilarious.

"Well Syn I have to go because my mom wants me home for dinner. It was nice meeting you" I said

"Okay well it was nice meeting you too Y/N bye" Syn replied while petting Piper for one last time before I left.

When i got home I couldn't stop thinking about Syn. I thought about him when I was eating. I thought about him when i was doing my nightly chores and I even thought about him while i was taking a shower which is very weird. Like I just can't get him off my mind.

I had trouble falling asleep because I was still thinking about Syn and how nice he was and how beautiful he was. Around 12am I finally fell asleep wondering when will I ever see Syn again.

Hi I thought it would be a good idea to write a Synyster Gates imagine because there isn't many but anyways hopefully y'all will enjoy it and I will try to update it often.

~Liz