Zero's journal (Zero xYuki)

I looked up to the sky. The snow getting in my eyes and sprinkling my hair made me shiver.

'Why do I have to stay out here?' I thought. 'I don't care if Yuki has to go somewhere! Why couldn't we wait inside! Where it's nice and warm!'

"Hey! Zero, I have a surprise for you. Now close your eyes and I'll give it to you."

I looked at the owner of the voice. Her light brown hair damp from the falling snow. Her large eyes sparked with cheerfulness. She really was beautiful.

"What do you want, Yuki?" I asked getting impatient from the cold.

"Close your eyes!" She said sternly.

"Fine!" As soon as I closed them I felt something cold hit my chest and cold water run down my back. This innocent little girl, threw a snowball at me. Hard!

"What the hell was that for!? What did I do?!" I yelled.

"I was trying to cheer you up! I guess I failed..." She replied with a nervous laugh"

"I don't see what's so fun--"

"KANAME!!" She interrupted.

I looked past her and saw him. Mr. Perfect. The only fit for her. The only one that could boil my blood coursing through my body. Kaname Kuran.

"Well, I'm off. See ya later Zero!" She called.

"Yea. Bye." I turned to leave but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't get to caught up in the dream, Kiryu. She's mine." he whispered in my ear and dug his nails into my shoulder.

"I already know that. You don't need to remind me, Kuran." I growled and spat his name. Wincing slightly at the pain as blood slowly dripped down my chest staining my white shirt.

After that they left. leaving me alone.

Be nice please. it's my first fanfic. if there are any problems please tell me and I will fix it.