Intro

Out of the forests and a bit to the north is a city. A city for all masks.

    The most recent residents came in. Snail was in his apartment talking with his neighbor Seashell
" Well honestly I think that he should've been nicer." Snail added to the conversation. Seashell nodded her head in agreement.
" Well I better go. See you around." Seashell waved goodbye and left. Once seashell did, snail finished unpacking one of his boxes. He ran into a photo he had of him and some old friends ( if you haven't figured it out, it was the muppets.) Snail sighed at the sight of the picture and remembered good times. Snail shook his head and set it to the side. He then heard a knock on the door.
" Come in... Come in..." he answered. The door opened and it was C.l. " Oh hey c.l."
" Hey snail." C.l. replied. " What's up?" the friendly mask asked.
" Not much really. Just finishing unpacking." he replied.
" Well I got you a little house warming gift." C.l. handed him a wrapped up rectangle. Snail took it and unwrapped it. It was a framed picture of the two of them and some of their friends Dragon, kitty, sea horse, seashell, penguin, eagle, frog, and ice cube. Snail smiled.
" Thanks friend."
" It's nothing. Let me know if you need help unpacking."
" Will do." C.l. then left the room. Snail hung up the picture c.l. gave him. He then looked at the old picture with his other friends. He then hung it up next to the other. Snail backed up a bit looking at the wall. Then he smiled.

A/N: this episode was wholesome but all episodes with snail will be wholesome so-