↳ ❝ [Ŵêłċòmè] ¡! ❞

【I N T R O D U C T I O N 】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome, Mia Amigos!
Welcome to the Amethyst. Previously this was just a gallery for my graphic designs but now I have decided to turn this into a Graphics Shop too. I mean I can't keep making random graphic designs, I need some motivation.

I make all kinds of Graphic Designs, i.e.
Book Covers, banners, profile mood boards, award stickers, gif requests, posters, and blah blah blah. I can assure you that whatever I make will be with utmost care and respect. So you needn't worry about how your end products might turn out. If you happen to want to change anything in the product you ordered for all you have to do is Dm me saying how you would like it.

Also, as stated earlier, I won't be uploading all my graphic works here so I will also be putting up the link to my Pinterest account where you could visit my pins on the board, MY GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO so you could get a better idea of my works.

There will be rules like every other graphic shop because this is what helps us manage the shop properly. So, remember to follow them if you will to put an order for any sort of graphic designs and we're good. Failure to follow them might result in the blacklisting of your order. And I don't want to do that so, please make sure you follow them.

Now, Onto the next part you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~