☁︎ Job Descriptions ☁︎

TOURS: [OPEN]

All about future tours that a few groups of our choice are scheduled to go on. If there are no future plans, do highlights on a past tour or talk about where you hope the group to go~ It's up to you!

Song of the Month: [OPEN]

Pick a song - any song - and discuss it! Break it down, choose lyrics, talk about the dance involved or the video. It could be your favourite or something you like!

Group of the Month: [OPEN]

Any group you want to talk about, talk about! The choice is yours~ Discuss members, albums, tours, interviews; there's so much choice.

Dance Video Breakdown: [OPEN]

A little difficult, but fun. Talk about the elements of the video or explain how to do certain sections of the dance. You might have to watch said video a few times. It can be your favourite, or something you hate. Talk about the good things, or try to pick out mistakes and bad things.

Lyric Analysing: [OPEN] & [OPEN]

Pick a small section of lyrics in the song and analyse it! Use your English skills to talk about how said lyrics are presented, or what they could mean. You might find and talk about links or hidden meanings! Don't forget to include what song and group it is from.

Undiscovered Gems: [OPEN]

Talk about a not so popular group. Maybe why you think they should be recognised. You could even choose a Fanfiction to talk about. Why do you think that what you chose deserves more recognition?

Fangirl/Fanboy Mania: [OPEN] & [OPEN]

Dude, go crazy! The article is your oyster. It can be about anything K-Pop related: groups, members, songs, videos, interviews, tours, fanart or fanfictions.

Rants: [OPEN]

Rant about things that annoy you in the fanbase around particular groups. Rant about cliché fanfiction. Rant about songs. Rant about how they only tour in a certain place. Embrace your inner frustration!

Interviews: [OPEN]

Ask any author, magazine writer or people you know about K-Pop. If they've heard of it, inquire about how they got into it and why like like it. If they haven't, what are their first ideas or impressions? MUST ASK AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE!

Fanart/Fanfic Spotlight: [OPEN]

Pick something fan-related and talk about it in whatever way you want.

Poll: [OPEN]

Think up a poll for the readers to cast their votes.

Backups: [OPEN] & [OPEN] & [OPEN]

The backbone of any magazine. These three are the heroes when one writer cannot hand in for any reason. You must be prepared for any job!