Chaper 1: the originals

"Niklaus, where is y/n" Elijah looked worried, "I've been looking for Taylor for the last while"

They both turned to Rebekah "do you know where y/n and Taylor are?"

She looked at them with a confused look "you love sick birds, they went out, you two will be just fine with out them"

A couple hours later, Taylor and y/n came back to the village, "what in the bloody hell are you two doing?"

Taylor asked Klaus and Elijah, who were on the roof of their family cottage, y/n used vampire speed and playfully pushed Klaus onto Taylor.

She moved away and let him hit the ground. Elijah pushed y/n off the roof, Taylor caught caught her,

Klaus looked at her "what the heck" e briefly paused "your lucky I love you or your neck would have been snapped by now"

He looked at her with soft eyes and gave a smile "you would not do that Nik" he smiled and looked at Elijah.

While Klaus and Taylor talked y/n and Elijah took a walk in the woods.

"Why did you push Niklaus off the roof?" You looked away and shrugged, "well I'm just happy he did not snap your neck dear"

You gave a soft smile, you loved when he called you that. They walked back to the village to not be able to find Taylor nor Klaus anywhere.

Elijah and y/n we're looking for Klaus and Taylor, you whispered "where are they?"

You and Elijah have been looking for them for an hour already.

"Dear heart, they are probably hiding from us" Elijah told y/n.

Later that day, Klaus came and asked "do you know where Taylor is?"

You and Elijah gave each other a confusing look, but then turned back to Klaus, "have you checked with Kol?"

Klaus looked around "no, I have not seen him since this morning."

You give Elijah's a worrying look "she probably ran off to cause mischief with him" Elijah told Klaus.

~

Later, y/n went on a walk to find Taylor and Kol watching the werewolf village.

"Hey! Do you two know how much trouble you both are in!" They tried to shush you but it was already too late.

The Alpha of the pack, Jackson came to she what was going on, but then he caught sight of y/n and kneeled in front of you.

Taylor asked y/n "what is he doing? Does he know that your a vampire?"

He looked up and said "our queen, our tribrid" y/n zoomed off, Taylor and Kol towing close behind.

"What does he mean by tribrid?" Y/n said in a worried voice, which caught Elijah's ear, he picked her up and carried her off to a private spot

"Tribrid?" Elijah said, he could tell that y/n was scared, he hugged you "I don't know 'Lijah"

Elijah heard the scared sound in y/n's voice, so Elijah laid y/n down in his arms while y/n and Elijah laid in the meadow.

When y/n and Elijah got back to the village every one looked worried

Elijah told y/n to stay here, he asked Klaus what was going on, "there are rumors of a tribrid in the village"

Elijah pulled Klaus aside and said "Jackson told y/n that she was the tribrid"

Klaus gave Elijah a shocking look "well they want to kill her"

they both knew they had only been vampires for a month "we need to leave here as soon as possible Klaus, she might die"