He takes you upstairs

While your legs are around Peter's waist he is taking you to his room. No one is home (right now) when y'all get to his room he pushes you against the wall. Peter begins to kiss your neck leaving hickies. Your pulling his hair and he begins to kiss you (on the lips) with a lot of passion. After a while he pushes you on his bed. Y'all are still kissing while your  taking off his shirt and he is taking off yours. After he takes your shirt off he begins to slowly kiss your neck, then down to your 🍒. Peter takes off your bra not breaking the kiss. You take off his pants and he does the same. Now the only thing y'all have on are just underwear. Peter slides his and your underwear off. Peter wraps your legs around his waist and sticks 🍆 in.
Y/n: Pet-Peter slo-slow down.
Peter starts going faster. You can already feel your legs shake. You can't help but moan. Peter puts his hand over your mouth.
P: You don't want to make any noise darling. Peter flips you over to where your on your hands and knees. He sticks 🍆 in and he is going really fast. He is pulling your hair. You want him to stop so you can be on top. When he finally stops you push Peter on his back on the bed. You lay on him while kissing, he's holding your 🍒. When you start to ride 🍆. Peter is moaning/grunting, one hand is on your 🍒 the other is on your 🍑. You start to moan. Peter is smiling when he hears you moan. You stop. Peter flips you over to where your on your back. He is going back and forth to your lips and your neck. You push him over to where on top. Now you are kissing his neck, Peter is blushing. He holding your 🍑. After about 5 mins of you kissing him, Peter flips you over to where your on you stomach he sticks 🍆 in and you c*m. You CAN NOT feel your legs. Then y'all finish. Y'all just sit in bed watching a movie( then that's when you go to take a shower)