Character Background

Name : (Y/N) (L/N)

Age : 17

Appearance : Your choices of looks

Height : 179cm

Birthday : 13th April

Personality : A hard-working and smart student. Although sometimes, he might looks cold and distant, but deep down inside he is a kind and caring person. As the eldest son, he took a good cares of his family and works hard to support them. He's also an inarticulate person, that's why he has almost no friend at all. Poor guy.

Background :

When (Y/N)'s still young, him and his family moved from Kyoto to Tokai, Aichi Prefecture due to family matters. Apparently, his mother was suffered from chronic illness and required to move to a better place to recuperate. While curing his mother, the medical fee costed a bomb. One day, (Y/N)'s father left him and the family without any words. Heartbroken and devastated, (Y/N) have to support his mother and his younger sister, now that the only breadwinner of the family left them. Due to this matter, (Y/N) often spent time alone and become less sociable. He mostly spend the times taking care of his family and work multiple part-time jobs to make a living and pay off the debt for the medical expenses. as well as studying, hoping that he will graduate with flying colors and apply for a better job to create a better life for his mother and sister. He's now attend the local senior high school, which is known as Asahiyama High School.