The Meeting After Art Class

Note: The pov is from a pink ouija choker

It was after the bell rang, on a Friday afternoon. Everyone was ready to go home. Abby was waiting at the door for her friend. Her very "special" friend.

Liz came down the hall and stopped at the doorway. She chatted with Abby for a bit. "God when is this going to end" I thought to myself.

At that moment I was caught off guard with Liz grabbing me! I was so pissed I thought I might break off of the choker. Liz leaned in and so did abby.

"8th grade students you can leave your class." The speaker said. Liz and Abby immediately let go of each other. But then. . .
"Pop!" I popped off of the choker.

Liz held me in their hands shocked. They gave me to Abby and apologized. Liz and Abby then went down the hall and waited for Noah. "Of course Abby and Liz were holding hands as usual."  I thought jealousy in my head.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not that jealous. It's just that "Lizard" decided to break me apart from my choker! That bitch broke me from MY choker!!

Abby put me away in her bag where I started a convo with her pencils and pens. "That bitch! I bet your choker is so lonely right now!" exclaimed red pen. "I know right. You better tell us what happens when you get fixed." #2 pencil grumbled.

Abby and Liz didn't know I could see the holding hands. Shut the fuck up I'm not jealous! It's just that Abby is mine and mine only.
Nobody can take me from her neck. Well except all her other chokers but we don't talk about them.
_______________________________________________________________________