New Years Kiss. <3

First time writing a story on here but here i go..

Chapter 1

It was the start of the summer holidays i was hanging out with a coupls of friends and of cause we were just talking about hot guys. And all of a sudden i spot this amazing hot guy. I looked at him for a while. He looked ag me and waved. I waved back and yelled out "hey, wait there!"

I ran to him and asked "what's your name?"

He replied "josh, what about you?"

"My names maddie." I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I said "mot much. Just waiting for a hot guy like u to walk passed."

"Oh ok.. cool." Said josh.

They started walking away from the other girls.

I asked "josh, do u want to hang out for a bit?"

"Yes, sure why not." Replied josh.

All maddies friends were like who is he. His cute. Lets follow them... so all the other girls followed them.

Chapter 2

Maddie and josh went to where cody was staying. They kept looking and smileing at each other. Than all the girls came running up to us and said "maddie, look over there at that guy."

"I dont want to i have my new years guy." Replied maddie.

The girls just looked at maddie and josh, and said "you two would be cute together."

Maddie and josh looked at each other. And the other girls all ran off.

I yelled out "please let me have some time with josh. Ill see use later."

It hit 11:00pm, maddie and josh had been together by theresleves talking since 9:00pm.

Maddie said "josh, can u please be my new years kiss?"

"I would love to be your new years kiss." Said josh

hardly know each other?"

"Yes, sure ask me anything." Said josh

"Will you go out with me?"asked maddie.

" Yes of couse i wil!! You will be the first girl ive kissed." Said josh.

"Aww, thats cute. Do u want to kiss me now so its not weird at new years time?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah ok, its 11:30now, we have only half an hour now so yes, lets kiss!" Said josh.

Maddie lent in for the kiss while josh was standing there with his eyes closed, they kissed really quick cause they heard the other girls comeing. They acted normal and maddie turns around and askes josh "are you staying here all holidays?"

"Yeah. I think we are, well hopefully. I want to be with you." Said josh.

One of the girls turned around and said "aww, thats a bit cute..."