𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴

After running, fighting countless monsters, and even meeting up with more allies, including Ivankov, someone who was allies with our dad, we've finally reached the 6th, and final, floor

"Ace!!" Luffy shouted as I ran side by side with him down the stairs to the 6th floor. Ivankov and Inazuma, two people we had recently became allie's with, followed close behind.

"Hurry up! We're gonna stop them right here!" Some guards downstairs shouted. I could hear them point there guns towards where we were coming from. "Here they come." The guard calmly said.

"Move it! Move it Move it!" Luffy shouted, picking up his pace even more. I sighed and then picked up my pace too, despite not being able to catch up with Luffy.

"Take aim!" The guard shouted.

"Gumo Gumo no... Pistol!" Luffy shouted, attacking the guards, causing them to all fall down the stairs.

"Damn it, take this!" The guard at the bottom shouted as he pulled a lever. Suddenly, a bunch of arrows came out from the wall. I stared back at Ivankov for moment, and he nodded his head at me. I then looked back at Luffy and nodded back, knowing what he wanted me to do.

"Now's really not the time for these traps." I sighed, quickly running over and moving Luffy to the other side of the wall.

"Quite an annoying trap!" Ivankov shouted, jumping towards the guard just as I moved Luffy and I out of the way. "Death Wink!" He shouted, destroying the rest of the bars and practically head butted the guard, causing him to fall into the ground. Luffy then quickly pulled himself together and continued running.

"Let's keep moving!" I shouted. I then continued to run after Luffy.

"Oh! You're right..." Ivankov said. He hummed and walked towards the guard he had just attacked. The guard looked up at the man and gasped.

"W-Who are you people?" He asked. Ivankov ignored his question though.

"Hey you, could you come with us for a minute." Ivankov said. He then grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and forcefully placed him on his shoulder. "Don't worry, we wont do anything bad to you." Ivankov said as he faced towards the stairs, ignoring the guards complaints.

"Let's go! We don't have even a second to spare." Inazuma, another companion we had recently met said. Ivankov and Inazuma then continued running down the stairs.

"Don't hesitate! Attack them!" Some of the guards down the stairs shouted.

"You're in the way!" Luffy shouted. Before he could attack, I quickly jumped down.