Intense Training. (Klance)

This is my first story, art isn't by me, I found it on Google. This was written a while ago while they were playing a game, there might be spelling errors or mistakes in general. So errors might be common. Enjoy ;))
——————————————————————

Lance and the other paladins were playing D&D. There was Lance, Shiro, Pidge, Hunk and Coran. Allura wasnt there she needed to help Lotor build his "ship". Keith was on a mission with his mother for the Blade of Marmora. After the game Lance decided to check for Allura, but she was with Lotor and they were talking about altean stuff so he didn't get what they were saying. At this point in the discussion he'd just be a 3rd wheel. Lance was going to the practice room to train with his sword bayard. He enters and notice that Keith is there, also training with his Blade.
- Hey Keith, I didn't notice you came back, said Lance.
Keith looks at Lance and notice that he is rather sad.
- Yeah I came back a few minutes ago, Lance are you ok..?, asked Keith.
- No..Can we talk for a bit..
- Sure lets go to your room.
They both put away their swords and walked towards the exit.
They arrive at Lance's room after 2 minutes of walking.
- So humm explain,said the black paladin.
- I-I just miss my family so much... And I feel like no one likes me here... Allura is with Lotor, Coran and Shiro. Hunk and Pidge are always together.. you are always on missions with your mom, and I'm here alone.
They both sits on Lance's bed a little far from each other.
- We do like you don't worry about that Lance, for your family can't you just call them..? Says Keith.
- No I can't, we are all too far from each other, they are galaxies away! I wish I could call them and ask them how they are!
The boy was looking very sad. He kept on thinking too much he almost forgets to eat and do things properly. He trains himself to get the other paladins attention, but it really isn't working. He had something bothering him at this moment exactly and so he asked.
- But could I ask you why you said we..?
- Oh humm, because I think you're pretty okay.
- Huh really..?
- Yeah, you're a nice guy to talk with, yeah sure sometimes you're annoying but, it really isn't that bad! But, I prefer staying away from you.. because when I'm around you I get kinda nervous and I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why, it feels weird.
Lance was in shock, he knew what he was feeling because he felt the same way about the tall man besides him. He got many girlfriends before, never boyfriends, he was getting somewhat nervous as well.
- Humm I think that you call that love, because I think I feel the same as you....
- Really, you like me? I thought you hated me.
- Yes, I like you, but I thought you were very distant, and alone so it pissed me off! says Lance going closer to Keith.
Both guys blush and looks at each other. Lance leans towards Keith and closes his eyes.
- L-Lance I never kissed anyone.
- You are serious?! You never kissed anybody?
- Well... no, as you said I'm a loner, I don't talk to people, you guys are my first friends.
- Well do you wanna try kissing?
- Well if it's with you, then yes.
Keith closes his eyes and waited for Lance to kiss him. Lance leans in and kisses Keith. While kissing Keith, Lance goes on Keiths thighs with his legs on the side. Keith whimpers in pleasure.
- L-Lance, said the long haired guy.
- K-Keith can we do it..?
- What do you mean?
- L-Let me show you, says Lance unbuttoning Keiths pants.
- W-What are you doing?
Lance continues without answering Keiths question. He gets off Keith and sits on the ground, taking Keith's pants off keeping his boxers on. Lances starts to move his hand around Keiths dick, doing circles. He noticed it was already hard, probably because of the kissing they just did.
- L-Lance fuckk, said the galra moaning in pleasure.
Lance touches Keith's dick with a finger, teasing him and gently putting force. Keith got harder from Lance's gentle touch.
- W-Wow you are big, bigger than me said the jealous brown guy.
Lance takes Keith's boxers off and touches the tip of it, he noticed it had weird attributes, it was very big and thick. It looked close to a human's but it was definitely not just that. Lance didn't mind much, he took Keith's dick in his hand and licked the tip and then the whole thing, still teasing Keith.
- L-LANCE, What are you doing? Said the moaning guy.
- Sucking you off what else?
Lance continues without waiting for Keith's answer, then takes the tip in his mouth. Keith lets out small moans.
Lance sucks it and tries to take it all in his mouth, but choked.
- Lance are you ok? If its too much just stop it.
Lances takes it out and says:
- Yea, would you mind doing the same for me..?
- N-No, I don't mind.
Lance gets up and takes off his pants and shirt. Keith takes off his shirt and gloves. Lance leans on the bed besides Keith, then Keith starts doing circles around Lance's dick and touches it sometimes.
- Fuck you are a good teaser, says the red paladin.
- I learned from the best, said the Galra chuckling.
Keith licks Lances dick through his boxers and bites it not to hard to not hurt him. Then takes Lance's boxers off, licks it and takes it all in his mouth without chocking.
- K-Keith you didn't hurt yourself doing that?
Keith takes it out and says:
- No, I guess thats a Galra thing..?
- Oh, I wish I could do that.
They both change position, Lance is on top of Keith and they are both doing it at the same time.
- K-Keith you are so good at this.
- Same goes for you.
They continue until Lance says that he is close and Keith sits down while Lance is still in a doggy position on top of him.
- Lets try something else, says the brown guy taking his finger to his entrance.
- Humm yea sure, says Keith as he licks Lance's fingers.
- Ahh K-Keith.
Lance puts a finger in while Keith is fondling his ass.
- K-Keith I want you inside of me, please!
Keith gets up on his knees and pushes his dick against Lance's entrance. Without going in, just teasing him.
- Are you sure? Said the Galra.
- Y-Yes do it!
Keith pushes his dick inside of him while moaning from the pleasure. Lance was almost crying because of his size. Keith came as soon as he was all the way inside Lance.
- Ah, I'm so sorry Lance, I came too fast didn't I?
- Its...Its fine, gosh you are big as hell. Just wait a few seconds I just need to get used to your size.
- Keith why did you get hard again?
- You are just so cute, I cant help it, said the emo guy.
- You can start moving now I think I'll be good.
Keith starts to move slowly at first putting both guys in pleasure. Then stops because Keith was too big, they had to use lubrifiant.
- Are you ready? Said the galra guy.
- Yeah, says Lance with anticipation.
- Keith stop getting bigger please,said the brown guy.
Keith started to move not to deep at first to not hurt Lance, after a couple of minutes Keith goes deeper inside, both moan. Lance moaned too loud when Keith went deeper and harder.
—————————————————————
Meanwhile Pidge and Hunk were doing smart stuff.
- What is that sound? Asked Pidge.
- I don't know, but I think it came from Lance's room, said Hunk.
- Let's go check.
Both Pidge and Hunk walked fast to Lance's room to check what was happening, they started to do Lance's code on his door. The doors opens and reveals Keith fucking Lance in a doggy position. His hands were on Lance's hips. When the guys heard the door they stopped and looked at the door, still in the same position.
- WHAT THE?! said the two guys.
- OH MY GOD WE ARE SO SORRY!!
Pidge and Hunk go out of the room and locks back his room.
- What the hell were they doing?!
- Hunk, they were fucking, they are... they..
- Ok yea I get it!!
They both run away to try to forget about that scene they just saw.
—————————————————————
Back in Lance's room, Keith was on the side of the bed and Lance was beside him.  They decided to sit and think a bit.
- Well that just happened, said the emo guy.
- Yea... Do you want to continue?
- L-let's take a small break, just to make sure they won't tell anyone else.
- Hum, well the thing is, I was actually about to cum, but you stopped.
- Leave it to me.
Keith lowers his body and starts sucking Lance's dick, not too fast and not too deep, just teasing. Then takes it all in his mouth and starts doing a deep throat.
- Ahhh, fuck K-Keith, it feels so good..
The long haired boy was obviously chocking on him since he was pretty big, but he loved the feeling of his big thing inside his mouth pleasuring the brown haired boy.
- F-fuck Keith.. if you keep going like this I might cum soon..
Keith then started sucking really hard getting Lance's dick in the back of his throat. Moving his tongue on him to make sure he felt very good.
- K-Keith I'm.. I'm about to cum..!
He long haired boy goes faster. Then Lance takes Keith's hair as he pushes his head down on his dick.
- C-Cumming~!
The brown haired boy goes faster and deeper, moving Keith's head up and down.
The Black paladin begins to choke at the amount of cum that Lance gave him. As he slowly takes Lance's dick out of his mouth, cum drips out everywhere on Keith's body, making a mess. To not make more of a mess Keith swallows the rest of the cum that was left in his mouth.
- O-Omg Keith! I'm so sorry are you okay?
- Y-yeah I am, he answers with cum dripping from the corner of his mouth.
- You shouldn't swallow it! It's not the best taste..
- It actually tasted quite sweet, I liked it. So thanks for that!
As the long haired boy says that, Lance get's hard again.
- A-Are you that much of a pervert?
The brown haired boy laughs a bit.
- It's your fault for saying such dirty stuff!
Lance kisses the long haired boy frantically, exploring his mouth, even if a few seconds earlier he finished in it. This didn't seem to bother Lance all that much. He wanted to kiss Keith until he melted.
- L-Lance, please, can we... fuck again?
The boy looked at him, eyes wide open, blinking sometimes.
- Wait you want to do it again? Seriously? 
The guy nods very fast. Then he gets up and sits on Lance's thighs. Keith was stroking Lance's member against the emo guy's butt.
- And you want to be the one receiving? Interesting..
Lance smirks, he doesn't mind, he's amazed that the long haired guy that seems so tough is actually very soft. He reaches on the bed to search for the lube but he couldn't find it. Keith pulls out the lube, and says that he was already preparing himself while sucking him off.
The brown haired guy was definitely surprised but he couldn't wait anymore, the more Keith talked the harder he'd get.
- Get up a bit.
- Sure..
Lance takes his dick with his left hand and places it near Keith's entrance. His right hand on Keith's hips slowly lowering him.
- It's so hot-
Lance slowly entered Keith, making sure to not hurt his partner. He went all the way touching Keith's soft spot already.
- AAh~!
Lance giggled he thought that Keith's sounds were cute. He put his other hand on Keith's hips to get a good grip and to push him deeper each time the tall man bounced back on him. Keith continued moaning each time he's go down. All you could hear in the room were moans and wet skin slapping with the other's. The two guys were groaning and panting. Keith wanted more though, he got up and turned around to face the guy sitting on the edge of the bed.
- Get back.
Lance was very confused seeing Keith giving him orders while he was the sub. Of course Lance didn't say anything and just got back as Keith ordered. The Galra sat on Lance's thighs facing him. To make sure that Lance could see his expressions and that he could see Lance's expressions as well. He took the hard member and slid it in, slowly getting down on Lance. They both groaned then Keith put his arms around the other guys neck. Of course the other man took Keiths waist and hips to guide him up and down on his dick. Lance and Keith were using their muscles and bodies as much as they could. They were kissing so intensely, Keiths movements were so good both man were groaning so much.

Lance knew the Galra loved pain, so he kept on biting his neck and slapping his ass while he was bouncing back and forth.  The more they moved the closer they both got to cumming. Each time Keith got down the more Lance hit his sweet spot, sending shivers down Keith's spine. His eyes began rolling back at the pleasure he felt. Lance kept going faster and harder each minute that passed.
- F-fuck Lance I think if this continues I might cum.
- Me too, lets do it together.
Both of them started moaning more and more, going harder and faster to reach their climax. After a few seconds pass, Keith puts his head back letting Lance knows he's about to cum.
- Lance I'm cumming~!
Keith moaned Lance's name as he came all over their stomachs, they were covered with Keith's juices. Lance didn't mind, but he wasn't done just yet. So he tossed Keith on the side, placing him on his knees and hands in a doggy position. Keith didn't know that Lance wasn't done.
- What are you doing Lance?
- I'm not done so bear with me.
Lance puts his dick back inside Keith making him moan loudly. He was very sensitive because he just came and Lance kept abusing his good spot again. He didn't mind though, he liked pain, but this felt more like torture for the Galra.
- Stupid Lance, its sensitive, said Keith moaning.
At this point Keith's Galra side started to show, he started getting ears and a tail and his eyes were all teary and lustful. Of course he took this as an advantage, he didn't say a thing because he was getting really close. So he went faster and harder, going deeper in Keith. Lance took Keith's tail and touched it and kept on playing with it, seeing how it made Keith moan harder.
- It's sensitive! If you do that I'll cum again!
He gave a last hard thrust before finally telling Keith that he was getting close.
- I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?
- Inside! Said the moaning paladin.
As Keith said that Lance immediately gave him what he wanted, he thrusted one last time, the deepest. Keith's eyes rolled back and saliva was dripping down his mouth.  He came a second time because of the over stimulation Lance had done. He thrusted a few more times less hard each time to just release everything he had. As he pulled away cum dripped from Keith's hole all over his thighs and sometimes dripping directly on the bed. There was so much cum on the bed, it was everywhere.
Lance sat down at the edge of the bed and got up to get some tissues from the bathroom included in each Paladins rooms. When he came back Keith was still in the same position, his ass was red due to Lance smacking it again and again. His neck was filled with love bites and his body was covered in liquids that both of them made. Lance giggled and got closer to the Galra with the tissues in hand.
- So how was it?
Barely able to talk Keith said it was very good and he couldn't wait for next time because he'd make Lance regret that.

Thank you, if you enjoyed vote or whatever.
2807 words