Picnic date

It was springtime on a Saturday your favorite time of the year it was great to feel the gentle wind against your skin it was a perfect day hawks was already at work. You were upset because you couldn't spend much time whit hawks especially on a perfect day like this. You really did not have anything to do so you decided to be helpful you picked up around the apartment and cleaned all morning and forgot to eat breakfast and looked at the fridge and decided to run some errands.

As you did your errands and picked up your favorite snack which is also Kiegos favorite snack to surprise him from his hard and long day of work. 

As you finished the errands and as you were heading home it was already lunchtime and your stomach was rumbling since you forgot to eat breakfast you were craving some ramen but did not have any as you walked into your apartment.

You were disappointed and just put everything away as you were tempted to eat your favorite snack you just bought but you resisted and waited until hawks came back and you realized he might not come back until diner.

You were so upset until you heard a knock on the balcony and to your surprise, it was your lovely birdman your face lit up whit joy since you were thinking of him. You went to the balcony and let him in whit a big hug but you were starving and he questions if you ate yet you responded whit a sigh and said no he asked when you ate breakfast you were there in his arms in silence he was in shock...

Kiego: Songbird! In an annoyed tone* Are you serious you are supposed to be taking care of yourself. 

Y/N: You mumbled in his chest*s-sorry...

He swept you off your feet and you both made your way out flying you held him tightly since you were still scared of heights he asked what you wanted to eat whit excitement you said ramen you still had the snacks on hand but they were in your bag and kiego did not know as you made your way to a local ramen shop.

You both got ramen and took it to go. You noticed he was flying in and different direction and you tried to question why but he said it was a surprise you got a little worried but you loved surprises.

You were calmer since he was being careful so you don't spill the ramen it was perfect warm not too hot not too cold just the way you like it. You were so excited to finally slurp away.

You both made it to the surprise he had for you he also spent all morning making the perfect date up on a rooftop just for the two of you.

Kiego: Suprise!

You burst into tears of joy Hawks gives you a back hug squizzing you tight and killing your head as he proceeds to say. I noticed how hard you have been working lately and I thought this might cheer you up. You give him a gentle kiss on his lips and say It's perfect.

His face lit up whit joy because he was glad you liked it. You both start eating and sharing your favorite pocky sticks and make silly faces and laugh all afternoon. As you see the beautiful sky and the city of Tokyo and your one and only bird brain.

 As you see the beautiful sky and the city of Tokyo and your one and only bird brain

Alternative ending:

Kiego: Suprise Shawty!

Y/N: Thinking to yourself* Omfg

You Burst out laughing and hawks dose as well and you both start eating and sharing your favorite pocky sticks and make silly faces and laugh all afternoon. As you see the beautiful sky and the city of Tokyo and your one and only bird brain.

HEYYYY EVERYONE, DID YOU EAT OR DRINK WATER >:{ GO DO IT NOWWW NOWWW. AND if you did thx<3 This is my first story on here so please comment on what you think? And please comment if I did any mistakes and if you can give me some tips hope you enjoyed this and let me know if I should make more or if you want to suggest stories on what I should write next bai! Luv you guys<3