Attack

it happened...so fast.

I mean no one saw if coming!

Not even me....

My name is Ash. And here is the beginning of my story.

We were out having a good time at a watering hole on The Stretch when my dad, Redmane, quickly lifted his head up. His ear twitched and faced this way and that.

He suddenly unleashed his claws.

"Red. What is it?" My mother questioned.  I was obviously busy playing With my brother to even bother to wander what was wrong.

Then suddenly. It happened.

A roar of great pain left my fathers vocals.

Crocodile. It has come up from the surface of the water to take a huge bite out of Red man's leg. Me and my brother watched in horror as our mother's scream of terror raised to the heavens. Then without warning another crocodile attacked my mother. She tried her best to fight them off but they were out numbered.

"RUN!!!" She roared.

My brother picked me up by the scruff of my neck and ran away from the scene.

He ran for what fekt like forever. Till finally... We stopped. In front  of this huge beautiful jungle. This seemed to be the end of the lion from Life On The Stretch. Seemed it was time to move along and survive.

A lion greeted us. He and my brother HD A conversation while I listened but couldn't understand since I as only a month old.

My brother picked me back up and seemed to have made a deal with the older lion. And so we followed him deeper into the jungle...leaving our lives behind...but the scars were still marked in our hearts of the loss of our parents......

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"WAKE UP!" 

"Huh!?"

"Wake up dummym we're gonna miss the ceremony!"

I rubbed my eyes looking at Kito.

"c-ceremony...?"

"You know! Where the older males are chosen to who leaves the pride and who is next in line as mane!?"

my eyes lit up. My brothers ceremony! I stood onto my four paws and followed Kito to the center of the pride where everyone else was.

"Attention! There are four lions who shall be chosen today!" Blackmane, the leader, said. "The fifth lion shall be chosen to lead after my rein. So! Spike! Sun!Wind! And..."

I waited eagerly to hear my brother get chosen.

"Ash!"