Chapter 1

Teddy POV:
It all happened so fast. Spencer and had only been dating a short time, but we were already having sex. I didn't think I was ready, but I wanted him to like me. I figured if I said no that he'd move on to someone better. Little did I know that that decision would turn my whole life upside down.
"T get out of bed..." I heard my friend Ivy say. I'd been sick for days and was currently laying with the covers over my head. My period had been late and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone. Ivy came over and pulled the covers off my head. "Girl I know you don't just have the flu, why don't you get your butt out of bed and tell me what's really wrong with you." I sighed. Ivy's my best friend and I can never hide anything from her. I sat straight up and the moment my eyes met hers I felt the sudden urge to cry.
"Ivy... I think I'm pregnant." A look of shock washed over her face, then she started to laugh. "Ok real funny T. Now for real... What's up with you." I couldn't hold it back anymore and the tears started running down my face. "Ivy this is serious. I'm really scared and I don't know what to do." Ivy suddenly looked concerned and wrapped her arms around me. "Teddy why didn't you call me?" "I don't know... I guess I'm just embarrassed." Ivy reached up and wiped the tears from my face. "Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?" I hadn't thought about that. Maybe I'm not pregnant... "No. I didn't think about it." Ivy rolled her eyes. "Lucky for you, I carry one with me at all times." She said as she pulled out the long blue wrapper. I gave her a weird look. Why did she carry one? Ivy suddenly looked embarrassed. "Girl don't ask questions... Just pee on the stick."
I finished peeing and capped the test. It was a digital one with a timer. I sat there holding my breathe, afraid to look. My knees were shaking. I heard a knock on the door. "T can I come in?" I responded in a shaky voice. "Ye...yeah...come in." Ivy came in the bathroom and studied my face for a moment. She then took my hand and looked me straight in the eye. "Teddy, no matter what I'm here for you. I've got your back." I smiled. The timer ran up and I took a big deep breath.
Pregnant 3+ weeks. Words that changed my whole life. As soon as I read those words I felt my heart drop. I felt shaky and suddenly had the urge to vomit. I handed the test to Ivy before immediately grabbing the trash can to throw up. Ivy sat there and rubbed my back. "I'm so sorry T." My head was spinning and all I could do was sit there an cry. What would my parents think? What would Spencer think? Would he leave? I don't know if I can do this on my own. All I knew is I couldn't hide this from him. I'd have to tell him and soon.