File 1:How It All Started(SCP-166)

(Advisory: SCP-166 is a very real SCP who has been tweaked a couple of times! This story is a mixture of the original and latest variant of SCP-166. She's blonde with antlers and hooves for feet but is otherwise a normal girl. She is Class Euclid and has a strange effect on lusty men, needs to ingest semen every once and a while...and can destruct non-organic material and seemingly has unlocked a new power when she turns 18. Which is why Dr. Lionel Lark is flown in to 'aid')

Doctor Lionel Lark certainly isn't your average doctor...not by a long shot. Lark was a famous novelist known for his rather steamy writing and had even been in and filmed a couple of adult movies. After living lavishly off a career practically built out of sex...he left it all behind. He left it behind to pursue science and medicine. It may seem random but Lark knew exactly what he wanted...he wanted to 'explore' a certain field.

Specifically, he wanted to expand women at his will. A strange desire...but massive isn't close to big enough. Was achieving this goal even possible...he didn't think it was. Not until he got the letter from the prestigious SCP Foundation. When he got the letter in the mail at his estate he was in complete and utter shock. He still remembered exactly what the letter said...every last word.

Dear Doctor Lionel Lark, the SCP Foundation needs your help. Chances are you've never heard of our foundation or just think of it as an urban legend. However, we are very much real and our goal is to Secure, Contain, and Protect anomalies. We've recently had trouble at our site, Site-17-BE, a wing of rather...lusty SCPs. This seems like something right up your alley given your history. Tell no one and if you do help us you will be offered a job as a high-ranking Doctor in the foundation. If you think you're up to the challenge meet us at 1X6X [REDACTED] Rd.
-Head Doctor, Claire Bright. Approved by the 05 Council.

It was all so strange but Lark did meet them at the address provided. Within an hour was in an SCP Doctor cloak and going with the Head Doctor, Claire, through the facility toward a wing in the back of the SCP Headquarters. "Thank you for coming, Doctor," Claire said in a shy but monotone voice. "I wouldn't miss something like this," Lark remarked as reached an elevator at the end of the current being they were in. "I'm glad to hear that. The first SCP you'll be checking on is SCP-166, The Succubus. At least one of the contenders for the Succubus title." Claire said, and Lark's bright green eyes widened as such a suggestive title.

"I see...what is the problem with it?" Lark asked as the elevator door opened. Claire and Lark went into the elevator, where two guards in ballistic armor and hi-tech Assault Rifles were waiting. "She's known to shift into the greatest sexual desire of whoever looks at her no one has been watching her since her last Doctor disappeared. We've only reviewed the footage and upon turning 18, she seems to be...growing...so we moved her back to HQ but she seems to have access to her former site, outside of her containment cell...so she regularly disappears. Only one of our female Doctors went in and we labeled it as Site-17-BE and only know about it due to the former doctor's crazy rambling. She's now SCP-166-2, so be careful around The Succubus." Claire explained to Lark.

Lark couldn't believe what he was hearing...he was astounded. This SCP could be as big as he wanted...he needed to see her now. "Yeah, her cameras recently went out too. Mike here saw it happen live." The armed female guard said, she had a thick Australian accent and was a little taller than Lark(who stood at 6'2). "Yeah, Yvette and I were watching her grow on the cameras and then our cameras seemingly got deconstructed. We think she wants physical attention so she broke the cameras 'cause she knew someone would need to fix them." Mike told Lark, almost like a warning.

"This is strange behavior for SCP-166...we believe she's in heat. That's what 166-2 said at least. We haven't got to feed her as we usually do, so we're very worried about her. And you, she's probably starving." Claire stated, "I see. What does she eat?" Lark asked, "...Sperm. Look you have to understand that males are usually not allowed near her. It messes with their heads and as such, we'll make you take certain procedures before seeing her. We are just are really pressed for options and time." Claire said and Lark nodded.

It was strange just hearing about her peaked his interest...but was that the SCP already in his head...he hoped not for his sake and the foundations. He did honestly wanted to help the girl...for his own needs. If he could get to the bottom of this SCP...he could use it to advance his research. "I understand, ma'am! What do I have to do?" Lark asked and the elevator finally stopped and Mike stood outside the elevator as Lark, Claire and Yvette began to walk down the dark corridor. "This is where I stop. Hopefully, I see ya later, Doc!" Mike exclaimed waving at them cheerfully as they kept walking.

"Why are we leaving one of the armed guards?" Lark asked, "I already told you. Most men are not allowed near SCP-166." Claire repeated, "Oh...I see...I'm glad I'm an exception." Lark smiled, "You aren't yet. I need to review your mental state and then if you pass inject you with a lab-engineered variant of SCP-327-3." Claire started and Lark wasn't comfortable with the thought of an SCP being injected into him...but he didn't care at this point...he was so fascinated and wanted to see SCP-166 so he went along with it.

After a long mental checkup with Claire and a busty nurse named Vera (mostly about his history with his family, sex, religion, and women in general) he was finally allowed clearance to interact with SCP-166. Vera walked up to him and pulled out a syringe full of glowing blue liquid, "This is a compound of all our physical and mental curing liquids. If this enters you...you theoretically should be at the best mental and physical state possible and will make it impossible for you to get incredibly aroused by SCP-166...which is a very big problem she has with male staff." Vera stated and Lark sighed.

"Just do it, already." Lark sighed and shut his eyes as Vera injected him. This 'compound' would make this experience way less fun for Lark but he knew he couldn't proceed without it. However, he didn't come this far for nothing and opened his eyes as his body felt strange but more able than ever. "Is that all?" Lark asked, "Almost. Vera...test him." Claire said and just then Vera unbuttoned her shirt revealing her huge breast easily both bigger than her head, threatening to bust her red sheer bra.

Lark assumed the SCP was working within him normally seeing such a huge nice rack of the breast would giving him a raging boner but right now he didn't feel a thing. Vera stepped closer her massive soft breast right in front of Lark, they were like overripe melons just waiting to be felt but Lark couldn't care less at the moment. It was so out of character for Lark but he was glad he'd been injected...otherwise...Vera would probably be on the ground, Lark helping himself to a titfuck. Damn, he was a complete animal...but hid it well.

Vera smirked and buttoned her shirt back up and after a short talk with Claire, they let Lark into the containment cell but kept eyes on him through the one-way glass. Lark walked into the rather bland-looking containment cell they were holding SCP-166 in. Lark didn't see anything to even suggest anything lived in the cell...had the foundation lied to him? Just then Lark heard it, something was slowly walking toward him and out of a nearby wall.

That's where she came from. Yes, straight through a wall as if it wasn't in her way. The SCP had walked through the wall, phasing through it as she walked in and towered over Lark. Lark looked at the SCP in complete shock, she was massive.

She stood at nearly 3-meters tall with beautiful bright green eyes, long blonde curly hair with antlers on each side of her head, pale soft skin, and hooves for feet. But that wasn't the end of it...not by a long shot. Her breast and rear end were beyond huge...each massive boob the size of beach balls and an ass the size of two boulders. She could barely even walk...in fact, every step made her massive breast and beyond massive ass jiggle.

Lark watched her at a loss for words as she leaned toward him, her massive soft cleavage threatening to spill out of her tight white shirt that now resembled a crop top on the verge of bursting from the sheer amount of boobage. That's when she said it...something that shook Lark to his core. "I'm hungry!~" 166 ("The Succubus") giggled as she got closer to Lark, a evil grin on the absurdly curvey SCP's beautiful face.