Run away

Tw: swearing "WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT DAD YOU NEVER THINK ABOUT ME...I HATE YOU-marinette shouted to her parents and slammed her door when she went in her room. *mari is crying but she has an idea that she might regret soon* "you know what...I'm gonna run away...Since people think of me as a slut...I might as well be one" *marinette packs her shit and leaves* before she left she left a note.

The note
Dear parents: you really think I'm gonna stay in the hell house after this...well you thought wrong, your just as stupid as I am. Also thanks for calling me a "slut" "whore" "attention seeker" because if I'm gonna be called one by my own parent then I might as well actually be one, and maybe if you guys stop being a fucking bitch I wouldn't have ran away. You don't own me I'm not just one of y'all's many toys and I wanna be free and I don't tell you what to do so just let me be myslelf SO FUCK YOU AND GO FUCK YOUR SELFS!!!!!!!
Your loving daughter marinette ;)

Marinette leaves out of her window and went on a city bus *am I doing the right thing* marinette kept on thinking but she kept on brushing it off. Marinette ends up stopping by a club that her ex bf used to go to. "Wow I haven't seen this place in a while"- marinette whispered. She goes inside the club and the song "that's what I like" from Bruno Mars, Is playing. "Wow I'm dont regret running away" -marinette said smiling *marinette is just dancing and decided to go to the bar* "can I have the strongest thing you have"-Mari said seriously 
"Okay one Spirytus vodka coming up"- the waiter said. *the waiter gave her five shots and mari took them like a champ* "WOOO"-marinette shook her head after the last shot. Marinette started to get a bit of a blurry vision but she didn't care. The loud music was so loud you can't even hear yourself but marinette was just dancing like there's no life tomorrow.

(362 words) sry if it's short but I wanted to make parts to it so yea...I hope you'll like this story🙃