Intro:

Author's POV

She walks down the hallway with nothing but grace in every step. She captures the eyes of everyone that sees her, even though she herself is oblivious.

Her face is as smooth as milk and as clear as the summers day. Her eyelashes brush across her beautiful eyes and her lips are perfectly shaped.

Everyone is in awe with Kim Y/n

"Damn she's so hot- I mean beautiful"

"She's going to get all the boys by the end of the week"

"How can someone be so beautiful?"

"Even her hair moves perfectly!"

"Some people have it too easy"

"I wish I looked like that"

"It's all plastic, 100%"

"She isn't even looking at anyone, wahh she seems like she owns the school!"

Y/n, preoccupied in her own thoughts, doesn't hear all the nice, and not so nice things her soon to be classmates say about her. To them she is like a princess.

Y/n finally finds her way to the principals office, wondering why no one helped her find it.

She knocks on the door and is given permission to enter.

"Hello Miss Kim, it's good to finally meet you"

"The pleasure is all mine"

Even her voice is sweet and delicate

"So I heard that you moved here because of your outstanding grades, I will be expecting a lot from you"

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

"Now now, let's get started to prepare you for the school, your Namjoon's sister right?"

Y/n simply nods. She starts to think of an introduction to say to introduce herself but little does she know that she is already the hot topic of the school today.

_______

Hey guys❤

I'm not sure if anyone will read this story or has read my previous one but I am here with a new book on Jungkook.

I really want to plan this one more and make a deeper, more meaningful story this time.

I hope you guys are excited or interested in reading my new book :)

I will try to update quickly, I know the pain :(

Don't be a shy reader, tell me what you think of each chapter so far.

And don't forget to love yourself and stream FILM OUT😍🤟🏻