You're So Sweet

Sanghyuk woke up to the deep sound of thunder booming beside his window. He rolled over in bed to face the window which was smothered with the large raindrops that hit it consistently. Behind him, he could hear the something dropping to the floor in the kitchen, that sound followed by Hongbin groaning. So much for a peaceful morning. He slowly moved to get out of bed, shivering when his bare feet made contact with the freezing wooden floor. He walked into the kitchen to find Hongbin on the floor scrambling to pick up a pan that he dropped.

"Good morning Hyuk-ah," Hongbin said calmly with a smile as if nothing had happened.

Sanghyuk rolled his eyes with a smirk and replied, "Good morning to you too hyung. Where is everyone else?"

"Oh, Hakyeon had to help host a radio show and the others went to practice for a bit."

"Looks like it's just you and me then." Sanghyuk said happily.

Hongbin stood up and grinned, exposing his dimples that the younger boy simply adored. "I was just about to make some pancakes, do you want to help?"

"Not particularly, but I will anyway."

Hongbin rolled his eyes and scoffed playfully at his boyfriend's remark. "Alright then."

Hongbin rinsed off the pan that he dropped and then placed it on the stove top. Hyuk grabbed the pancake mix and a container of blueberries, along with a bottle of syrup that he set on the dining table in the next room. Hongbin prepared the pancakes as fast as he could, eager to eat breakfast. Sanghyuk handed Hongbin a plate and the older boy placed the pancakes on it. Sanghyuk took the plate to the table and sat down excitedly, happy to finally be able to eat. Hongbin joined him quickly, bringing forks for both of them. The couple smelled the sweet fragrance of the syrup and pancakes placed before them. It was simply intoxicating.

Hongbin reached over to Sanghyuk's plate, cut off a piece of the younger boy's pancake, the piece dripping with syrup, and fed it to him.

"Delicious," Sanghyuk said through the faint sound of his quiet chewing.

"Ah, Hyukkie, you have syrup all over your lips. You're such a kid," Hongbin teased. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"That's up to you, hyung." Hyuk said mischeviously.

Seeing that as an invitation, Hongbin leaned across the small table and caught the younger boy's lips with his own, his senses taking in all they could handle. The sweet taste of the syrup, the soft feel of Sanghyuk's lips, and the feeling of his lover kissing him back sweetly.

At this point, Sanghyuk hopes Hongbin makes pancakes more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eww, hope you guys enjoyed this gross fluff. XD Sorry for the sort of awkward transition into the kiss, I didn't really know a way to make it flow together easier. Oh well. I'll get better at writing eventually. :)