A Memorable Haircut. CH.1

July 17th, 2010

"If you don't get your ass in the car right now, I'll tear those tickets to shred." 

Fucking bitch... I thought to myself with a stubborn glare. I hated haircuts and the awkwardness of it all.

As I slumped into the passenger seat, I was overwhelmed with the shit smell of cigarrettes. Even so, I was used to it. I was engulfed in the smell since I was little, both my parents smoked daily. Up until my dad passed from a serious tumor in his lungs four months ago. Ever since, moms been trying to stop..

"Trying."

The old camaro pulled to a stop in front of the salon.

Salon Envy was the name of the place that I've regularly gone to. My mom used to work here, but she had to find a better job to support us both since dads passing.. She's a great mom. Sure she can be scary as hell, but still.. she's a good mom.

As we walked in, I noticed that there weren't as many people here today. I shrugged it off as a tiny thought and thought nothing more of it. Christmas was coming up anyway. We sat down in front of a massive mirror, and I took a good moment subconsciously looking at my reflection. I was nothing special that's for sure, I had a soft structured face, green eyes, and unnatural choppy black hair that went below my chest. And my clothes were nothing fancy either.. a black peacoat with a white tank underneath.. a frilled lace black skirt with my favorite spider web tights paired with some black toms. I liked how it looked. With that thought I saw myself smile into the mirror. Until someone caught my attention..standing just above me..

Holy.. 

He was at least 6 feet tall. He was HUGE. Despite his tallness, he had a baby face. A HOT baby face. His eyes were a gorgeous green like mine.. or were they hazel? And his hair.. it was long and black, REALLY black. When I quickly turned around and looked up, I sheepishly smiled at him. With a quick glance, I noticed he wore an apron with the Salon Envy logo on it. My heart skipped a beat..

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to catch'ya off gaurd." He smiled. His voice was a bit high and yet it was so smooth and just plain sexy. I melted a bit. And that smile, oh my god..

"H-Haha, no it's alright." ... I stupidly stuttered.

"What's your name? I have an appointment for a Charlotte..?" As my name rolled off his lips I felt my face light up.

"That's me!" I said a bit too loud. Instantly lowering myself into the chair, embarassed. 

He gave me that same smile, along with a laugh. "Alright then Miss Charlotte, follow me."