ᶜᴴᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵟᴺᴱ̇😩

————————————————————————kars: a god who has been trapped in solid rock for thousands of years.
                                           •
ᴳummi: a gummi
————————————————————————

from the distance there is a sound of crackle and crumble. IT wasn't the sound of a candy rapper, but it was the sound of rock. Kars and his comrades finaly emerge from their stone imprisonment. Kars tells them to go eat a child or something,  they go. kars stays behind to scout out the area for any gummies. (que in kars) [ gosh dang it i really would like a gummi, i am very hungry and gummis are my favorite snack] Kars sees something shiny he freezes thinking it was the one and only ROSSETA STONE!!!!! (i forgot what the stone was, it's been a while since i last watched part 2) kars fortenight danced to the shiny red thing. only to discover it was a gummi laying in a pile of rubble. the sun shining above and onto the gummi left kars sobbing he was in love. he was in love with the gummi.

he picked it up with his hair and smelled the gummi. he wanted to make sure it wasn't a decoy. he held the gumm up high and started screaming. screaming at such a high frequency that the gummi started to jiggle.

he stoped