The day it all went wrong(or right;) ) part 1

"WAKE UP DUMB BITCHS AND MAKE ME FOOD!!!!!!!!!" is the sound we all woke up to this morning. Our dad yelling at us is the usual alarm clock we have, at least when he isn't passed out drunk on Enderman pearls and high off golden apples. We all share a singular room with 3 twin beds and ripped up sheets.  It was the dirty cold basement that always smelt like rotten  golden apples. There was no light except for a singular flickering lamp on our ceiling. My name is maya im pink and my sisters names are Maddie she's green and Christina who's blue. We had a 4th sister named Esther who was a red sheep but she disappeared after she said it was gross that our donkey father hooked up with a sheep and had 4 sheep babies We all got up our backs sore from our shitty mattresses with blood and dirt stains because we can only shower once a week. We go upstairs to cook our sperm donor breakfast.

-Time skip to after breakfast-

We start washing the dirty dishes because our farther doesn't know how to do anything because he has brain damage from the drugs we cant afford.

POUND POUND POUND

"Do you hear that banging????" Maddie whispered

"I guess I'll check it out." I whispered to the both of them

I open the front door where the banging is coming from and am hit by a strong wall??????

I look up and see 10 ft tall figures with striking purple eyes I quickly look away because they could easily curb-stomp my 3'6 ass to the ground.

"o-o-o-mg I-I-Imm S-o so- so sor-sorry." I stutter looking away

"Shut the fuck up tiny wheres your dad?"

"i-in t-he liv-ing roo-om."

"Ok move bitch." They push me out of the way stepping on me

Christinas Pov

Omg they cant just do that to maya but im too scared to say anything tbh she kind of deserves it because she stutters so damn much like bitch stfu.#lmao Im the comedic glue holding us all together.

The tall purple eyed enderman stomped there way over my sister all the way to the living room.

"Do you think they are gonna kill him lol" I whisper to Maddie

"I hope so" She whispered back.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hey everyone this is my first book be nice pls me and my friends are putting our heart and soul into writing this peice of art its taken us a whole month to write and edit this first chapter I hope you all like it :)))))))) please comment and vote!