Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Y/N Pov
I was currently lurking in between so much paperwork all over my office. I have so many files and more piles of work to do. I've worked on doing a slide presentation to my board staff tomorrow, still trying to figure out how to make our company more successful in many ways.

With many idol groups in our company, Our board staff members and I have decided to open up auditions for a solo career. We are looking for someone who has leadership skills, vocal skills, and dancing skills. With so much work on my hands, I am very excited to see people's talents. And yes, I am looking for who's the best but also who has confidence.

For hours and hours of paperwork to do, I successfully finished my slide presentation. I look over to my clock to see that it was already late. I quickly cleaned my office, grabbed my bag, and went out.

As I reach over to the entrance, my phone dings to find Nayeon noona calling me.
I quickly answered it and guess what?

She started scolding me nonstop because I was working so late at night.

"Y/N! Where are you?!" Nayeon noona yelled on the phone.

"Work, noona," I said while she sighs.

"Y/N…" I already discussed things about staying late for work." She said in a motherly tone.

"Don't worry too much about me, noona…" I will be home soon, "I said, reassuring.

"Okay, but stay safe." She said while I just smiled at her antics.

"I will noona, bye!" I said while I hung up my phone.

As I put my cell phone in my bag, I decided to not take a cab home since my house was near the company. I know if my noona knew about this, she would have killed me right there at this moment.

I quickly grasped my bag, as I started to walk home, looking at the dark alleys. I stared in every direction I walked on.

I never knew walking alone near dark alleys made me anxious and scared...No wonder Nayeon forbade me from walking home even though my house was near the company.

As my house was getting closer, I was about to take a step until I heard a scream coming from the alleyways. I froze, as I quickly ran to where it was coming from.

I quickly opened my phone and turned on my flashlight.

I ran as fast as I could to where the screaming was coming from. As I ran, I hear the screams getting louder. I then quietly approach the black shadow coming from the other side. I quickly hid behind the boxes, to take a look.

My eyes widened as I thought I was dreaming, thinking it wasn't real

My eyes widened as I thought I was dreaming, thinking it wasn't real. I looked again and there I saw it, a vampire, feeding on a woman's neck. As I stare at its sharp teeth and blood flowing down her neck...I knew I was in trouble.