Getting ready

Hi guys this is my first watt pad book, so give me a chance to settle in and please comment ! And be my fan.

Just letting you guys know that It's always starts with Maddi's P.O.V unless stated other wise because she is the maim character.

Chapter One

Maddi's P.O.V.

"Maddi, get dressed I'm picking you up in an hour!"

"what's up?" I asked.

"Special party at 8 so be ready."

"Ok so what's the dress code, I need to kno-"I asked her.

"-Ok see you in an hour, love you bye."

" But I don't know what to wear, Britney! What is wrong with you, always hanging up when I ask an important question?!"

I hear the continuous beeping of the hung up phone, I know there is no use to shout at her.

Britney Has been best friend as long as I can remember, we go everywhere together.

Even though sometimes we have major fights, we can never be mad at each other for longer than half an hour.

We are both 16 but she is 3 months younger than me.

I get off the sofa and struggle to my wardrobe, my hangover from last night is throbbing, even now!

What am I supposed to wear?

She didn't give me a dress code, I'm going to turn up looking different to everyone else but either way I will look bloody hot! - lolz.

I'm used to it, it has happened before, once Britney said that we were going boyfriend hunting and she showed up casual and I, over dressed.

How was I suppose to know that she was going to show up dressed like she never does; CASUAL.

She is usually the one that dresses up O.T.T. I tried calling Britney to ask her what she was going to wear but as usual she didn't pick up.

She's probably busy getting dressed and getting hot; as always.

Britney's P.O.V

I'm so glad Maddi agreed to come to this party, I wonder who's going to be there?

Hopefully some hotties! wonder what Sasha's going to wear. I crawl to my wardrobe my hangover still killing me.

I open it up and look from door to door and I spotted this perfect dress.

A peachy-pink colour with a big bow on the right of the waist band.

I'm gonna let my hair hang lossly and curl them into light curls, smokey eyes, red lipstick and maybe...just maybe this might be the best night in history.

I went to the kitchen to grab a drink to make this hangover go away and by 'drink' I mean a can of beer.

I Then went into my room and strip off into the warm shower.

I got dressed and applied a bit.....well allot of make-up, what? I can't help it it's a party I need to look hot.

Sasha's P.O.V.

I spotted this dress I bought just the other week.

It's light blue with a white ribbon going round the waist and it has bright pink zig-zag stiching at the rim of the dress, it goes down to just before my knees and its an open back dress.

To be honest I think it's a bit to showy but I guess some boys might like it....lol.

I apply a bit of mascara and winged on some eye liner, a bit of blush and lip gloss because it's a special occasion.

I went down to the kitchen for a small snack because I might not have time to eat when I get there, probably be drunk off my head.

*****

HONK!

HONK!

HONK!

"Are you ready to go sash? Because we are already bloody late because of you! Eating away like there is no tomorrow!" exclaimed Britney.

"sorry I can't help it when I'm hungry, and anyways I ate because I'm smart, I probably won't have time to eat at the party, I probably be drunk off my head" I answered back to her.

" Anyway shut up now and get in the car"

As you can probably tell Britney is the 'leader' of our friendship, she bosses me around quite allot but I don't mind because in the end we have a great time together anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#####################~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys I love you all and please comment I love to hear what you guys have to say!

Don't worry guys the 'love' will be getting in it after a few chapters!!