Sonamy valentines

Once upon a time it was a sunny winter day in Mobius. Everybody was at the store, getting valentines, sharing their love with others, and the most; kisses. Kisses, kisses, kisses. And that's what a pink hedgehog, Amy rose wanted. Not just from anyone obviously, no. A kiss from Sonic the hedgehog. That's what all the girls ( except for the ones that Sonic knew, minus Amy) wanted.

Today she was at the packed store called, Floormart. ( guess in the comments which store I'm talking about) She was getting gifts for all her friends before the Valentine's Day party Shadow was holding. But, looking through the isles, she didn't notice Christmas Michael Jackson shoes, and red and white shoes, following her every foot steps...

Sonic the hedgehog and Tails the fox were at Floormart, also getting gifts for her friends. The thing is, they didn't know what to get. They've been at the store for hours, trying to find the perfect present for Amy, well until they found her. Sonic found a gift for everyone except for her and Tails didn't find anything yet. But since they found Amy, why shouldn't Tails find a gift for her while they had the chance? They were hoping what isle she went to, there might just be something else

for them. So they were hiding in every pole of clothes that was close enough to her.

"Sonic." Tails whispered to his big brother. "Why are we following Amy again?"

Sonic didn't bother asking that question. Not because he didn't want to, but because he didn't know the answer. Finally he came up with one.

"...I don't know..." Sonic replied, whispering. "Well, I'm gonna say hi to her. She might help me find a gift for everyone else." Tails said, zipping out of the pole so nobody could see he was in there. He casually walked to her, acting like he just came.

"Oh, hi Tails!" Amy said smiling.

"Hi Amy. I was hoping you would help me find a present for everybody. I'm not good at getting gifts for people."

"Sure! I was just finding the perfect gift for Sonic. I don't wanna go WAY ahead like the past years. I just want something normal. Can you help me with that?"

"What do you mean going way ahead?"

"Remember when I was 8 I gave Sonic a kiss on the cheek and he started yelling 'COODIES! COODIES!'

Another time was when I gave Sonic a huge heart lollipop and he didn't eat it because of the coodies thing... and that was four years later!

And remember last year where we celebrated on angel island and I used all eight emeralds to light Sonic's present and he got a seizure?"

"Oh yeah... he's still recovering from that. I'll help you then!"

They both went to find presents for their friends after that, leaving Sonic in behind the clothes.

'Now what?' He thought. He had a present for everybody except for Amy. That was great. Suddenly, he had the greatest idea that would work, if he was brave enough to do it. Sonic then took up all his courage, and walked out of the hanging clothes. But unfortunately, he walked

out, not run, so when people seen this, they gave him the WTH face.

Sonic ignored it, and went to the art isle.

"Thanks for helping me Amy." Tails thanked, walking his way. "No prob. And thanks for helping me get a present for Sonic. I would never think he'd like this!" Amy replied. The two went to their own homes, Amy going to her bungalow, and Tails going to his and Sonic's two-story house.

Tails casually walked home, and he got home, he didn't see sonic but instead he heard this:

🎧"Ohhhhha-ohhhh! Ohhhha-a ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhh!"🎧 (guess what song this is)