○C u r l s○

Alexander wrapped John's hair around his finger. "Curly..", Alexander whispered into John's ear and grinned as he watched John blush.
     "Alex...", John began, but Alexander shut him up with a kiss.
      "I-...", John stammered, "Alex, I'm not gay-"
      Alexander tossed him onto the bed and pressed his chest, "Stay."
       John didn't know why, but he obeyed.
       Alexander walked around the bed and smiled at  John.
       Alexander leaned over and bit at John's lip. John's toes curled involuntarily. John's eyes widened, shocked by his enjoyment.
       Alexander stared into John's eyes with a smirk. John gripped onto Alexander's shirt collar and turned the kiss into something more passionate. Unsure of himself, John slumped back away from Alexander.
       Alexander sits up, confused. "Do you not-..", Alexander said, and John pressed a finger to Alexander's lips. They sat still and silent for a moment, listening to the other's heavy breathing. John rubbed his eyes and looked at Alexander. Alexander looked to John, who smiled devilishly. He spun around and locked the door...

(well thats the smuttiest thing I will ever write so enjoy that my smut enjoying followers! Call me innocent and you die. I just don't write smut cus it feels more so like Im watching them do it without their knowledge and thats creepy-)