Little Tease

It’s been a difficult few days after the Ark sent 100 kids down to Earth. People have kind of already grouped up and made friends, and have made some rivals as well.

You, on the other hand, blend in and you’re not really… noticed. Not in a bad way, but you keep to yourself. You would rather not be noticed and not notice others either.

There is one person you do notice though, and he sees you too. Ever since being on the drop ship, your eyes have met frequently. You always glance away, but you always feel his stare linger longer than yours.

John Murphy quickly made a name for himself, so you decided it was best to keep your distance. But for some reason, you can’t seem to stop yourself from watching him yelling his opinions and taking charge. A fire inside you burns and you feel your cheeks flush.

Tonight is different than most. As usual, you are sitting by yourself, sipping on Monty’s shitty home-made liquor, thinking about your new life on Earth. But what’s different about tonight is that you feel completely… seen. Usually you go around, completely unnoticed. Not tonight. You feel goosebumps creep onto your skin, and you feel someone staring at you. As you turn your head to look around, it’s none other than Murphy. You quickly turn away again, but it was too late. He knows you saw him.

You get up to walk away, back to your tent, to somewhere his eyes can’t make you feel that exhilarating nervousness. It’s not like you’ve never been with a guy before, but there was something different about Murphy, and you could tell. Obviously, he’s different, he’s loud and obnoxious, but that stare. The way he stares at you like he knows your every thought, like he knows all your secrets and feelings.

As you are walking towards your tent, you feel a hand grab your wrist and flip you around. You look up to see his piercing green eyes boring into you. The second your eyes meet, you were trapped. A smirk played on his lips as you ripped your hand away from his grip.

“Hey doll face, what’s the problem?” he chuckled out, “You can’t seem to take those gorgeous eyes off me, but you wanna keep running away? What, are you purposefully being a tease or something?”

You feel your cheeks flush, and your mind stumbles over what to say. You weren’t being a tease! You thought, but then again, maybe you were. Maybe you wanted him to chase you, you wanted him to want you as badly as you have wanted him. Goddamn it, but you didn’t want to want him. He’s dangerous.

You don’t get a chance to respond to his question anyways because he leans forward and whispers into your ear, “Because if you have just been teasing me, I may have to punish you.”

You let out a tiny squeak, feeling yourself get wet despite trying so hard to not want him. But you do, you want him so badly now. All this time just staring at him and watching him stare back has built up a desire in you that you don’t think you can’t stop yourself from anymore.

He chuckles at your accidental squeak, but you see his face soften for just a single second, as if to make sure you really are wanting this. “Fuck it,” you think to yourself, “I can’t pretend anymore. I want him. No, at this point, I need him.”

You feel a wave of ease and excitement wash over you as you look up at him, batting your eyelashes and letting a playful smile come across your lips. “What ever do you mean?” you ask, feigning innocence, “I would never-“

He cuts you off mid-sentence with a kiss that takes your breath away. His soft lips pressing into yours with such intent, and suddenly you feel him grab your wrist again and pull you into your tent.

Once inside, he pulls you close to him, pinning your arms behind your back and kissing you again before whispering into your ear, “Little teases get fucked extra hard, understand doll?”

You give a nod, but that doesn’t seem to satisfy him. He pulls your hair back with his other hand, his voice losing all its previous playfulness. “What was that? I didn’t hear you.”

Your cheeks flush again and your hips squirm slightly from the wetness growing in your pants. You whisper that you understand, but the look on his face shows he is still not satisfied with your answer. He tosses you on the bed and shoves your face down into the make-shift mattress to position your ass up and gives it a smack. A hard one. You make a little whimper as he growls, “You say ‘Yes Sir’ when talking back to me, Kitten.”

Suddenly your pants and panties are pulled off in one swift motion and you hear him sigh with content. “You’re so fucking wet and needy already.” He starts kissing your ass, sometimes with a nibble or bite mixed in, before slowly moving towards your slit. He takes his time, slowly licking up and down, avoiding the one place you need.

After a little while of this, you wiggle your hips and let out a whimpering, “Please…” which just makes him chuckle and slap your ass in response.

“What, is being teased frustrating to you?” he says, and you can just hear the evil smirk he has coming through his voice alone. Then, that voice is suddenly right next to you, in your ear. “Maybe next time you’ll think twice about teasing me again.”

You groan in frustration at his words, but quickly gasp as he has gone back down and starting licking and sucking your clit so intensely you try to move away, but he stops what he’s doing to hold your hips down and start spanking you repeatedly.

“Don’t.” Spank. “Fucking.” Spank. “Move away.” Two spanks. “From me again.” Seven hard spanks and lots of moans from you later, he flips you around onto your back, pinning your legs open, to ravage your pussy with his mouth. You do your very best to stay still, but fuck he knows what to do to you. You feel an orgasm rising quickly.

The second you start cumming your legs tremble and shake, and you use your hands to try to push his head away. You pull his hair, try to push him, try to tell him that it’s getting too intense, but the white-hot pleasure doesn’t stop. He pins your hands down and keeps going until your orgasm finally cools down.

Once he finally pulls his mouth away, you are gasping for breath, not expecting him to remove his own clothing so quickly. He is on top of you and has a hand around your throat almost immediately.

“What did I say about trying to move away from me, Kitten?” His voice is calm, but it doesn’t make you feel at ease. It is almost too calm. With his next words, his hand around your throat slowly starts to tighten. “Trying to push me away is even worse than trying to squirm away. You just seem to love to get punished, don’t you?”

His hand around your throat and what he was saying made you unaware to the fact that he was perfectly positioned already to slide inside of you. He feels how wet you are with one hand, and realizing you’re fucking soaked, he shoves himself inside of you and doesn’t give you time to adjust before going faster.

His hand on your throat tightens every time you moan, until your breathing gets a little bit difficult. Once he notices, he starts fucking you much harder and deeper, causing you to reach around and dig your nails into his back. Another orgasm builds up and he grins, feeling you tighten around him as you cum, hard. He fucks you through it, never slowing down, until another orgasm starts to rise and you cum again. Every time he makes you cum, he growls into your ear what a good girl you are.

After what seemed like countless orgasms, he finally pulls out and finishes all over your stomach and chest, ruining your shirt. He lays beside you and brings you in for a tight cuddle.

  “Are you okay?” he whispers into your ear with a kiss on your head, and you nod enthusiastically.

“Yes. I am… so fucking good.” Your response makes him chuckle and he kisses you sweetly before taking off your shirt and handing you his.

“You can keep this. Let everyone in camp know whose you are.” He winked at you and you blushed. You thought this was going to be a one-time thing, but it seems like John Murphy just really wants you, only you. And he wants you to be his.