Nobody Compares (Liam Payne Fanfic)

~Kami's POV~

I was walking around new york with my friend Jen when we saw a huge mob of people. Me and Jen heard about One Direction coming to New York but we didnt know it would be such a big deal. I let Jen go off to Forever 21 well i try to walk back to our apartment. Soon a guy with a gray hoodie covering his face runs right into me and pushes me to the ground.

"Excuse me, what the hell" i scream pissed off as he quickly pulled me off the ground running with his fingers interlocking mine. "What are you doing you cant just grab me and run" i said scared i might get raped or something.

"Shhh give me a second to explain" He said in a sketchy voice. Soon he throws me into a cab and then takes his hood off. "Im so sorry love. What could i do to pay you back? Do you want tickets to my concert?" he said as i looked over and soon realized i was talking to Liam from One Direction. Inside i was fangirling myself to death but i stayed calm and said.

"No i rather not have a ticket to you concert, thank you" i gave adittude because i soon figured out my new jeans are dirty from falling. He grabs my hand and says

"Wow your freezing"

"Well considering you pushed me down in a cold puddle i think i would be freezing" i explained being bitchy

"Babe how about i drive you over to my hotel and make it up for you" He said very sexually

"Or you could drop me off at my house"

"Well if you want it that way the least you could do is give me your number"

"Fine, here you go now please drop me off" The ride back to my apartment was very long because the streets were filled with people. I soon feel my self drifting asleep. I open my eyes ten minutes later feeling a strong grip around my waste. I sit up straight and heard Liam say

"How was your nap beautiful"

"Oh god im sorry i didnt know i was that tired.." i said as the taxi stopped at my place. "Well thanks for the ride home i guess ill see you around.." i said

"See me around, hmm how about tomorrow at the hard rock café?" he said with a grin on his face.

"I will have to think about that babe" i said mimicking his accent, smiling as i walked out of the taxi. Right when i step into my room and switch the tv on my phone buzzes, i look down and see:

"Hard rock café, 10pm. Be there 'babe' :)"

~Kami's POV~

"Kami wake up" Jen screeched as i slowly open my eyes and realized i slept in and i was late for my job at Starbucks. Oh god I thought as I threw on some jeans and a ugly old tee and ran down stairs.

"I'm so sorry i was late, it won't happen again," I explained as I threw my apron on and ran behind the counter.

"I thought you having your apartment on top of Starbucks would make you on time.. but i guessed wrong" My boss Emily said half joking half pissed off.

"I said i was sorry! I had a long night yesterday," i pointed out just remembering what happened as a smile appears on my face.

~Liam's POV~

Why was she not into me? Was i to cheecky? Maybe i was annoying. But i cant get her out of my mind. Her big brown eyes, her curly locks that flow perfectly down her shoulders, and the way she plays hard to get. Man i can't wait till 10pm to see her i thought as i glanced at my watch and saw it was only 8am.

"Leeeeeeeeeeeeeyum, im starvin" Nialler screamed from outside my hotel room door.

"I'm coming lad," i answered as i flashed back to when she walked out the taxi door into her apartment building. Wait, Starbucks. "Hey Nialler you know what sounds good now, a good cup of coffee... i know a great place"