~𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 (𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷)~

(talking is in the normal "font", everything else is in BOLD.
(F/F) = favourite food
(F/D) = favourite drink
(F/C) = Favourite color
(Y/N) = your name
(Y/G) = your gender
(S/F/?) = second favourite (Insert anything here)
(Y/L/N) = your last name
(F/N) = friend's name
(F/L/N) = friend's last name
(F/G) = friend's gender
(Y/A) = your age (you'll be 21 or over so that this would be legal-)
(Y/F/A) = your friend's age (they can be 20 or over)
There are also swear words, so this is a warning just in case. In this story, you are the inventor of the nickname Wilby, and not Tommy, NOW ENJOY!)
17th June, 2004
Y/N's POV:
"Mommy! Mommy!"
I yell as I open the door and run inside and straight to my mom.
"Yes sweetheart?"
She said as she looked away from the computer and turned her face in my direction.
"I met a new friend at school today! He's really nice to me! He's a bit older than me but he's very very nice!"
I said with a big smile on my face.
"Oh that's very nice hunny! What's his name?" My mother asked to which I responded with:
"His name is Wilbur! Can he come over later to play with me?" I asked as my mother nodded.
"Of course he can sweetheart, I will make sure he feels welcomed, just let mommy finish work okay?"
She said as I nodded.
"Okay mommy! Thank you again! I love you!"
I said, running out of her room before she could say "I love you too" and I ran, going back to my room to play. I really liked my room, it was very cute! It has a lot of cool pictures, it had a very soft bed and a nice heart shaped rug. I also had a nice view on our garden since my room was on the second floor of our house and I had a very nice desk with a lot of drawers to keep my papers, crayons, coloured pencils and everything in it. I had a very big toy box with A LOT of toys. (If you don't like the room, feel free to change it, I just had to put a random info of the room but the toy box has to stay, sorry-). I didn't really ask for a lot of toys. I didn't want to be a spoiled kid, I wanted to be a normal child, but ever since my "father" left us..mommy's been making sure that I'm always happy, and I'm glad mommy wants me to be happy. I always try to make mommy happy just as she makes me happy. I always surprise her with gifts, I always do my chores, help around the house and help as well by taking the dog out for a walk sometimes.
~An hour later~
I was drawing on my desk, it was a picture of mommy and me. I then heard the doorbell ring as I got up and went to the door. "W-Who is it?"
I asked, putting my ear to the door to hear better through that big wooden door.
"It's me! Wilbur! T-This is the correct address..right?" He asked as I giggled/chuckled and opened the door.
"Wilbur! Hiiii!" I hugged him as he hugged back.
"So I got the right address" he gave a slight chuckle "Hi again Y/N! It's nice to see you out of school"
"Yeah! It is!" I then move out of the way and lead Wilbur inside.
"Wow! Your house is really nice!" He said as I giggled/chuckled a little.
"Just wait until you see my room!" I lead him to my room.
"Wow! Your room is even better!" He said, amazed.
"Yeah! I love my room too!" I said, smiling as Wilbur chuckled.
"Kids! I'm done with work! Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" My mother asked from the living room.
"Can we get some juice?" I asked
"Of course honey! What juice?" She asked back as I kept quiet for a few seconds.
"I never asked you what juice you want-" I said as Wilbur laughed a little
"Do you guys have some apple juice?" Wilbur asked as I nodded.
"Can we get a glass of apple and a glass of y/f/j?" (y/f/j= your favourite juice) I asked as my mother yelled from downstairs.
"Of course Hunny!" My mom said as I turned to Wilbur.
"What do you like to play?" I look at him as he smiled.
"Do you wanna play heroes and villains?" He asked and I gasped.
"I LOVE heroes and villains! How did you know what I love to play?!" I asked.
"I didn't! I just recommended it! But I'm glad I now know you like to play heroes and villains!" He added.
"Oh! Well then you're just a good guesser!" I get up as he got up after me.
"I know." He gave a chuckle "How about we play now?" He added as I nodded.
"I'm the hero!" I said as he just went with it.
"Alright then, do you wanna dress up as heroes and villains as well?"
"Yessss!" I ran to my closet, picking out our outfits "Here you go! I'll go change in the bathroom!" I said as I went to change.
~Few minutes later~
I came back to my room. "Stop! You're violating the law you villain! You will put the money back in the bank or I will take you to jail!" I said with might in my voice like I was an actual hero with no fears, but I KNEW I would never be an actual hero and that this was only play-pretend whatsoever.
"No! I'm never giving the money back! It's mine now!" The "villain" said, giving a slight grin and then an evil-ish laugh to follow up with that.
"Will you will not escape! Even if you try to, I won't let you go without a fight!" I said, sounding very mighty once again.
"Okay. If a fight is what you want..then you'll get one!" The "villain" said as I tackled him onto the ground. We had a fake fight and then stopped after a few minutes when my mom walked into our room. She gave us a little laugh, left the juice glasses and left us to play. We got up as we took the glasses and started drinking our juice. We both made each other laugh many times while drinking the juice so we made each other squirt the juice out of our mouths and around my room.
~Approximately 2 hours later~
Me and Wilbur were playing with some dolls as my mother called Wilbur
"Wilbur! Hun! Your father is here! I think it's time to go home!" My mom said as I frowned.
"Awww... don't go!" I said as Wilbur got up.
"I'm sorry..I have to go..I will see you at school tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah okay.." I said, hugging Wilbur as we both go to the front door
"I can't wait to see you tomorrow Wilby!" I say, hugging him for the last time. "Wilby? Hah..I like that nickname, I guess it's my new nickname, right?" He chuckled slightly as I smiled "H-Hah I guess so" I smiled as he hugged me back before heading to his father's car. When his father was about to drive off, he waved from the inside of car and as his father started to drive off, he looked back at our house before he was driven back home.
(Word count:1283)