stuck with a mafia's right hand on an elevator - jjk

Y/n's pov ~

I was too late to get out from the company and I rushed to elevator.
I got a call from mom "y/n, come to home fastly" I pressed G button and said "oky mom". I kept all the things inside my bag and the elevator stopped on 10th floor. I saw jungkook
Coming towards the elevator and he also pressed on G button.

I bowed respectfully towards him but he kept scrolling on his mobile. "Ahh, what sort of person he is?" I just whispered.
"Uhm, may I drop you on your home y/n??" I chocked "ahh, sir it would be too difficult for you I'll go by myself".

He nodded his head and turned over his mobile keep chatting with his other friends. Suddenly the elevator
Got stucked on floor number 6 and the lights turned off. "Fck!!!" He yelled. "Sir, may I turn on my flashlight on my phone??" He took off his jacket and said "ahh okay good idea" I turned on my flashlight.

I was totally sweating and I bun my hair and I pinned my bangs on one side. Jungkook looked on me and he just kept watching me. "Why are u looking at me??" I covered my self with my bag. "Uhm nothing" he bite his lips to me.

My phone got power off and it was completely dark even the camera in the elevator wasn't working. I asked his phone "sir, may I have your phone for a while please?"

He gave me and pinned me on the corner. His body was attached on mine, and I can't move one inch.
"Mmmh" I gave a small moan and being really touchy. He came near me
And gave some touches and left a purple mark on the neck of mine.

"Baby, can I ??" I nodded my head and he took off his t-shirt and grabbed my waist. Ugh, I didn't knew that he's really a great in this. I'm pretty afraid that if boss knew about it he'll kill him. "Baby, please be down for me" he growled on my ears. "Sure daddy" I went on a position where he can be comfortable.

After lights came on and we turned back to our state. He came near my ears and whispered "I love you" I blushed so hard and I asked "what happens if boss knew about this?"
I rolled my eyes. "Nothing will happen" he gave a kiss and it made
More passionate and the elevator stopped on G floor.

The door suddenly opened and he took me on bridal style. "Drop me pls"
He gave a smile and we entred on his car. We went for a long drive and he dropped me on my home and I hugged him "bye baby" he hugged me back "bye darling". After he left I saw mom standing there "who is that and why are you late?" I skipped her and
Went to my bedroom directly by blushing.

~ the end