The Blue kid

Once more, i wake up late but still tired; i won't have to go to school until afternoon... so why bother. My last breath last night was reading on somebody's else life, and it was amazing... I wonder, why not me? I look behind myself and i only find story into mediocrity and loleliness... But... maybe i wasn't that much alone... maybe I did have an interesting life; having said so, i am writting to make my name flow up in the skies; That, is my dream. Everyone shall know my name... the history of the Blue kid.

I was somehow born in a broken family, in Spain. My parents divorced when i was 4 years old, I didn't even know how that would affect me. I had a regular life until i grew up and find out, that i'd never be special... It was shocking, and i've never accepted it until two years ago. Everyone was talking about what they were good, what they could and couldn't. I was there, sitting waiting for my turn, when my classmates had to say it. My childhood friends, newer ones, even the ones i loved the most... in silence.

-What are you good at, dear? -The teacher asked-

Nice try though... I am not good at anything, and i haven't ever found anything that I'd enjoy to do in my life. I hided in the shadows of games, but soon I almost got killed by an unknown disease, I had been in coma for 3 days and still fighted my way to life... and i was completely alone. There was no one there, and the only thing i remeber is a window, and the sun. I don't know how much time did I spent there, half asleep, and probably on drugs but i remember watching the sun gowing down from the top of the sky, to the highest mountain I could see.

The door opened and my mother came in, crying all over me... but...

-Mom, I can't feel your weight on my legs.

       -B